Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
    ath156

With your special help, I inform you that my A95X F3 (with stock firmware) is 100% working and I am immensely grateful to you.

Now I will start to configure the launcher you suggested (SQUARE Home Launcher). What I'm using (SMAT Launcher) depends a lot on the mouse and what you suggested facilitates the use of the other buttons on the remote control.

As you know I tested VORTEX and SLIMBOX, but I left them aside for now, as I am setting up two A95X F3s to give my children gifts and as soon as MY A95X F3 arrives, I will test the two alternative firmwares more deeply.

Is the firmware you developed (and posted here) compatible with the A95X F3?

Have a great day!
    Glad to help you and thank you for recognising any help you might got from me !
    No my firmware is only for the boxes I refer there. I want to be 100% that what I upload is actualy working 100%, so I am doing firmware only for boxes that I actually own and can personally test.
    I hope your children will enjoy their gifts.
    Best regards

Comment

Hi.
      I use an app on my cellphone that I would like to use on the A95X F3 (with stock firmware).
      The app is installed, but when it runs it displays the message that the A95X F3 is routed.
      Even if I change the ROOT Switch settings to OFF, the app still identifies the rooting.
      I used 2 different apps.
      Apps have different results.
      See the pictures:

ROOT Switch ON

ROOT Switch OFF

I believe that Magisk solves this problem.
      Has anyone installed Magisk on the A95X F3 (with stock firmware)?
      Could someone please give me some tips/tutorial?
      Tks.

Comment

This would have been the perfect box it if only had DDR4

Comment

yes I agree DDR4 would be great, I use my A95X F3 in the bedroom doesn't get a whole lot of use, but in my opinion it works really well, it just had an update and I have no problems with it.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
            yes I agree DDR4 would be great, I use my A95X F3 in the bedroom doesn't get a whole lot of use, but in my opinion it works really well, it just had an update and I have no problems with it.
            Do you notice any lag or anything? I'm thinking to buy either this one or a box called Tox1 TV box. That Tox1 box have the same specs like A95X F3, but it have DDR4 instead and 1000 Mbps Lan... Don't know which one to choose. That Tox1 is "unknown" and I haven't found many reviews on that compared to A95X F3.

Comment

His indication of the A95X F3 was very good.
              I already bought two units!
              Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by prefor View Post
                ...That Tox1 is "unknown" and I haven't found many reviews on that compared to A95X F3.

stock firmware ( MOD)

Comment

Its a Vontar, basically a Mecool or close
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

stock firmware ( MOD)
                    Thank you for those I watched the first video you linked yesterday, and looked surprisingly good! But I'm still not if it is going to overheat or not...

By the way, one stupid question, do all CPU S905X3 supports EmuElec?
                    I do know that A95X F3 do, but does the Tox1 also supports it since they have the same CPU chip?

Comment

Tox1
                      Two launchers ...
                      Enables / Disables the status bar (notification) and the navigation bar.
                      This is missing on the A95X F3.
                      If had these two options and kept the good cost x benefit policy ...
                      But how to talk this to Droidlogic (I believe it is who makes the box)?! :-)
                      And gigabit. ;-)
                      Last edited by webipsum; 09-28-2020, 13:30.

Comment

Does anyone use TWRP on the A95X F3 (specifically)?

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                          Tox1
                          Two launchers ...
                          Enables / Disables the status bar (notification) and the navigation bar.
                          This is missing on the A95X F3.
                          If had these two options and kept the good cost x benefit policy ...
                          But how to talk this to Droidlogic (I believe it is who makes the box)?! :-)
                          And gigabit. ;-)
                          Wait can't we disable the status bar and navigation bar on A95X F3? I don't want them since I'm only going to use a remote control.

Comment

Originally posted by prefor View Post

Wait can't we disable the status bar and navigation bar on A95X F3? I don't want them since I'm only going to use a remote control.
                            The status bar is locked and the navigation bar is hidden.
                            For my use I wish it wasn't.
                            Ok?

Enviado de meu SM-A710M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

prefor I haven't seen any lag in the A95X F3.... I don't play any games on it, its just used for streaming IPTV & Movies I use the Nvidia Shield for games.

The TOX1 never heard of and it seems like a bunch of great things in it. On the A95X F3 you can hide the Navigation & Status bar, I don't use mine and its hidden, just had to check and see if I had one cause I never seen it. So yes you can hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                                prefor I haven't seen any lag in the A95X F3.... I don't play any games on it, its just used for streaming IPTV & Movies I use the Nvidia Shield for games.

The TOX1 never heard of and it seems like a bunch of great things in it. On the A95X F3 you can hide the Navigation & Status bar, I don't use mine and its hidden, just had to check and see if I had one cause I never seen it. So yes you can hide it.
                                Do you use stock firmware on your A95X F3?
                                That's good to hear that we can hide the navigation and status bar, I don't need them.

The thing with Tox1 is that it have great specs, but I've been reading in 4PDA using Google translate that Tox1 can overheat and go more then 80°C when streaming or playing games after a while. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X