Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't run Disney +.
    Please. Did anyone succeed?
    My box A95X F3 RGB with factory firmware.
    It only worked once (Disney + v.1.9.1), without sound and after that, the Disney + app closes when it is opening.
    Tks.
    Last edited by webipsum; 11-23-2020, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
      I can't run Disney +.
      Please. Did anyone succeed?
      My box A95X F3 RGB with factory firmware.
      It only worked once (Disney + v.1.9.1), without sound and after that, the Disney + app closes when it is opening.
      Tks.
      Hi.
      I found two versions of Disney + (1.9.2 and 1.11.1, there must be others) that works on the A95X F3.
      However, only 100% video, 0% audio.
      But it is possible to watch as follows:
      Download the video (title) you want and go to the download option of the Disney + app and watch in 100% VIDEO and AUDIO quality.
      I will continue researching.
      Detail: Online has no audio. The only audio that is played (online) is English (Audio Description).
      Hugs.

Comment

Friends, resolved ...
        This version is running VIDEO and AUDIO 100%.
        Disney_v1.11.2_apkpure.com.apk
        Hugs.

Comment

Friends, resolved ...
          This version is running VIDEO and AUDIO 100%.
          Disney_v1.11.2_apkpure.com.apk
          Hugs.
          You can also use the Disney+ Kodi addon, it has fully working sound.
          But I'm glad Disney finally waked up and fixed the stereo sound problem since not everyone has an avr receiver to get sound like in older versions.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            But I'm glad Disney finally waked up and fixed the stereo sound problem since not everyone has an avr receiver to get sound like in older versions.
            mo123
            Grateful for your tip regarding the Disney + Kodi addon.
            I noticed today that in reality some more recent videos do not feature AUDIO.
            At night I will test at KODI.
            In the Disney + app directly on the A95X F3, without KODI, the only way to have all content with audio is: downloading before watching. And watch in the downloads section.
            I saw in a tutorial that the addon asks for login and password. I'm a newbie. I am concerned about security.
            Tks!

Comment

mo123
              Grateful for your tip regarding the Disney + Kodi addon.
              I noticed today that in reality some more recent videos do not feature AUDIO.
              At night I will test at KODI.
              In the Disney + app directly on the A95X F3, without KODI, the only way to have all content with audio is: downloading before watching. And watch in the downloads section.
              I saw in a tutorial that the addon asks for login and password. I'm a newbie. I am concerned about security.
              Tks!
              mo123

I have 2 A95X F3 boxes:
              An BOX all normal. Video and Audio OK!
              Another BOX with the problems I reported above.
              I'm going to do some more tests, if it doesn't work, out I will restore with TWRP the backup of the BOX that is normal, in the other BOX one that has a problem.
              I'll tell you later!

Comment

mo123

I have 2 A95X F3 boxes:
                An BOX all normal. Video and Audio OK!
                Another BOX with the problems I reported above.
                I'm going to do some more tests, if it doesn't work, out I will restore with TWRP the backup of the BOX that is normal, in the other BOX one that has a problem.
                I'll tell you later!

AAC 2.0 and DD+ 5.1 Audio

What is nice about Kodi is you can install different skins and also change the view/layout in the left side menu to have small, large, poster views of the content in addons to customize it to your liking
                and you also don't need to use an airmouse as Kodi is ir remote friendly.

Comment

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2020/04/d...di-add-on.html
                  AAC 2.0 and DD+ 5.1 Audio
                  What is nice about Kodi is you can install different skins and also change the view/layout in the left side menu to have small, large, poster views of the content in addons to customize it to your liking
                  and you also don't need to use an airmouse as Kodi is ir remote friendly.
                  mo123
                  I thought it was weird to work on a BOX A95X F3 S905X3 and not work on another BOX A95X F3 S905X3 (exactly the same BOX as I bought them together from the same supplier).
                  I even have another BOX HK1 BOX S905X3 (*) that works 100%, too!
                  Anyway, the night I will be test through the Disney + Kodi addon (Matt Huisman) and tomorrow I will comment here.
                  Thanks again.

(*) Customized Firmware: firmware_by_ath156! Amazing! ath156
                  Last edited by webipsum; 11-24-2020, 18:52.

Comment

Can someone tell me please if you would recommend to put a custom rom on this box?Is it so much better with custom rom?

Comment

Originally posted by cardano View Post
                      Can someone tell me please if you would recommend to put a custom rom on this box?Is it so much better with custom rom?
                      cardano
                      I have 2 A95X F3.
                      In the case of this BOX, I preferred to keep the stock firmware.
                      The factory firmware meets all my needs.
                      I did not find any custom firmware specific to this BOX, the custom firmwares I found meet several BOX (including non-clones) ...
                      After those 2 A95X F3 I bought an HK1 BOX. This one has a specific and quality firmware. In this case, HK1 BOX, I am using the firmware: firmware_by_ath156! Amazing! ath156. It is not compatible with the A95X F3!
                      It is not generic and only serves boxes from the same family (clones). Only HK1 X3 / HK1 BOX / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3).
                      Exhaust all possibilities with the stock firmware on the A95X F3.
                      Best regard.

Comment

cardano
                        I have 2 A95X F3.
                        In the case of this BOX, I preferred to keep the stock firmware.
                        The factory firmware meets all my needs.
                        I did not find any custom firmware specific to this BOX, the custom firmwares I found meet several BOX (including non-clones) ...
                        After those 2 A95X F3 I bought an HK1 BOX. This one has a specific and quality firmware. In this case, HK1 BOX, I am using the firmware: firmware_by_ath156! Amazing! ath156. It is not compatible with the A95X F3!
                        It is not generic and only serves boxes from the same family (clones). Only HK1 X3 / HK1 BOX / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3).
                        Exhaust all possibilities with the stock firmware on the A95X F3.
                        Best regard.
                        Thx for your answer.I installed a few apps and i am quite happy with the box.I am using a keyboard with a touchpad on it and i still didn't find a shortcut to put this box to sleep.I assigned my on/off button on my remote to put the box into sleep mode.Anyone knows if you can press a combination of buttons on a keyboard for sleep mode?I also tried a few launchers but i didn't see any options to put such a virtual button on the screen.

Comment

mo123 and Friends.
                          I discovered the problem here. But not the solution.
                          Disney + works 100% on the A95X F3 on my Samsung 4k TV, but on a Sony FHD TV or LG FHD TV (older) it works without 5.1 audio.
                          I need to find out the configuration, as all other apps (including Disney + downloads) play the audio normally.
                          Only Disney + online does not play audio (5.1) on older TVs: Sony FHD TV or LG FHD TV.
                          If anyone has any tips.
                          Thankful.

Comment

Thx for your answer.I installed a few apps and i am quite happy with the box.I am using a keyboard with a touchpad on it and i still didn't find a shortcut to put this box to sleep.I assigned my on/off button on my remote to put the box into sleep mode.Anyone knows if you can press a combination of buttons on a keyboard for sleep mode?I also tried a few launchers but i didn't see any options to put such a virtual button on the screen.
                            cardano
                            Pressing the CR's power button once the box goes into suspension. If not, see the power button options in the settings.

Comment

If you have root access you can use the app that I have in my firmware "Power Menu". You get a lot of options from it (Power OFF, Reboot, Soft Reboot, Bootloader, Recovery, Screen OFF).
                              So you can turn OFF your box from your keyboard/touchpad (no need for the remote control to turn it OFF )
                              "Screen OFF" is virtually "Sleep Mode", so you can have that also from your keyboard/touchpad

Comment

mo123 and Friends.
                                I discovered the problem here. But not the solution.
                                Disney + works 100% on the A95X F3 on my Samsung 4k TV, but on a Sony FHD TV or LG FHD TV (older) it works without 5.1 audio.
                                I need to find out the configuration, as all other apps (including Disney + downloads) play the audio normally.
                                Only Disney + online does not play audio (5.1) on older TVs: Sony FHD TV or LG FHD TV.
                                If anyone has any tips.
                                Thankful.
                                I believe this article ends the question:
                                Disney+ incompatible with our Android TV-Box, tablet or smartphone, how to fix it
                                Best regard.

Comment

Working...
                                X