A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi ranjan,

Need help in recovering / installing firmware for A95xF3. Have tried Boot Card Maker but didnt work. if you have some guidance pls mail me on [email protected] or 98292 45538. thanks Shaker

Comment

Hello. the "Update" app is not working. It says there is no network and can't search for OTA. Does that error occur to you too?
      My current build is 202003061700 and the latest I found is A95X_F3_se-nbk_A95XF3_NORMAL_7668_S905X3_20200612.img Any experience with this update?
      How can I install it without a usb-a to usb a cable? I tried burning the image on a flash drive and as card and holding the device's reset but it didn't work.

Comment

I have just received 2 x A95X F3 boxes.
        When I connect everything I have no sound at all from either boxes.
        I have factory reset, used different hdmi cables, different hdmi sockets on my TV, connected hdmi to my samsung sound system. None of these changes produced any sound.
        I mean I get no sound at all, no sound on box boot, no system sounds and no sound when playing youtube videos.
        I also have a shield which works no problems including sound. I took the hdmi cable from my shield and plugged it into the A95X F3, no sound. I plugged the hdmi back into the shield and sound works.
        Other than no sound boxes are working.
        I am thinking it is a setting issue I need to change on both boxes or, a hdmi socket fault on both boxes.
        Anyone any suggestions on what I can check?

EDIT
        A95X F3 working fine, when setting up and plugging in I had knocked my optical sound cable out of the TV. Reconnected cable all good now
        Last edited by Jeffers; 01-11-2021, 08:05.

Comment

Hello there. I have A95x f3 air. In the settings, find the time automatically is marked. However, when the electrical power of the device goes back and forth, the clock does not adjust automatically. I set it manually. How to make an auto.

Comment

Originally posted by pusat View Post
            Hello there. I have A95x f3 air. In the settings, find the time automatically is marked. However, when the electrical power of the device goes back and forth, the clock does not adjust automatically. I set it manually. How to make an auto.
            Only devices with built-in batteries can keep the time if set on manual.
            If your device is connected to the internet you can use an NTP app to automatically sync the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Only devices with built-in batteries can keep the time if set on manual.
              If your device is connected to the internet you can use an NTP app to automatically sync the time.
              It is set automatically. I have it on my internet connection. But for some reason it does not find it automatically.

Comment

what is an external NTP application. Do you have any advice

Comment

Originally posted by pusat View Post
                  what is an external NTP application. Do you have any advice
                  Something like this, but needs root access

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Something like this, but needs root access
                    https://apkpure.com/ntpsync-time-syn...on/org.ntpsync
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by O.C.2 View Post
                      Hello. the "Update" app is not working. It says there is no network and can't search for OTA. Does that error occur to you too?
                      My current build is 202003061700 and the latest I found is A95X_F3_se-nbk_A95XF3_NORMAL_7668_S905X3_20200612.img Any experience with this update?
                      How can I install it without a usb-a to usb a cable? I tried burning the image on a flash drive and as card and holding the device's reset but it didn't work.
                      Hi, Were you able to find a solution?

I ordered this box through AliExpress a few months back and I'm unable to connect to anything.
                      It connects to wifi after forgetting network and reinserting the info but just for 2 mins and then again disconnects. It's so frustating..

Please someone help!

Edit: After updating the firmware to A95X_F3_M-9.0.0-202006121351, The box connects to internet for approximately 1 hour before disconnecting unlike previously that was just 2 minutes.
                      What can be a permanent fix?
                      Last edited by Esi; 01-17-2021, 03:51.

Comment

Hello guys,
                        I need your help about "A95X F3 Android TV Box." I bought this device from an AliExpress seller. The device has a video player problem. It doesn't play videos on internet browsers and on same movie and video-including apps but it plays regular videos or YouTube videos.

I searched for the matter and it seems it's a software problem rather than hardware. I need to flash a new ROM. Currently, I received the device with the latest version of the firmware (202006121351) I found another person who faced exactly the same problem after upgrading the latest version. The previous version must be working normally. Maybe The latest version can work without problem after a fresh flash.

Can you please send me a working latest version firmware (ROM) for the device?

Also can you check your devices whether the same problem exists or not?

I'm looking forward to getting a reply from you. Thanks beforehand.

Kind regards,

Bahadir

Comment

Originally posted by KayaBahadir90 View Post
                          ... Can you please send me a working latest version firmware (ROM) for the device? ...
                          Check this custom firmware ... slimboxtv.ru/glavnaya/10-4-a95x-f3-a95x-f3-air-a95x-f3-slim

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                            Thank you for the quick reply. I checked the link and I have a few questions that doesn't exist on the original post.

1. I don't have a USB male to male cable. So I will choose a micro USB card to flash ROM. Here, will I need Secure_Boot file which seems need for Burning Tool?

2. It is a custom ROM. Will be any updates in the future? If yes, can we get these as OTA update from the device?

3. Can I flash a stock ROM with the micro SD option if I don't like this custom ROM?

4. Which TWRP should I install for A95X F3? There are a few options and not specified.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello again.

I tried to flash ROMs with micro SD option. I used burn card maker program and tried both stock img and that custom img ROMs. The flash process didn't start whatever I did. I used a stick and pushed reset button and applied the steps. On the TV screen only for a half seconds "upgrading" text seen and then lost. If I hold the reset button the text comes and dissappears constantly.

I also applied the same things with another micro sd card and also a USB flash drive. No solution.

What I am doing wrong? Or can be device is defective? Or are there any other solution to start flashing process other then reset button?

EDIT: NOBODY GIVE AN ANSWER FOR 10 DAYS! WHAT A HELPFUL FORUM AND USERS HERE!

I had to find my own solutions by trying. I WON'T explain them here.
                              Last edited by KayaBahadir90; 05-18-2021, 23:13.

Comment

Originally posted by @RickyBush_ View Post
                                Is this box any good also would there be any custom roms for this box!

Does anyone know if you can pull down the notification panel and use 3rd party launchers!?

​​​​​Thanks
                                My F3 AIR using ATV Launcher Pro...Click image for larger version

Name:	3fa953130b740f70ef01a59d1247ebf7.png
Views:	636
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	825381

Comment

Working...
                                X