Leave a comment:

• pusat
    replied
    what is an external NTP application. Do you have any advice

Leave a comment:

• pusat
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Only devices with built-in batteries can keep the time if set on manual.
    If your device is connected to the internet you can use an NTP app to automatically sync the time.
    It is set automatically. I have it on my internet connection. But for some reason it does not find it automatically.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by pusat View Post
    Hello there. I have A95x f3 air. In the settings, find the time automatically is marked. However, when the electrical power of the device goes back and forth, the clock does not adjust automatically. I set it manually. How to make an auto.
    Only devices with built-in batteries can keep the time if set on manual.
    If your device is connected to the internet you can use an NTP app to automatically sync the time.

Leave a comment:

• pusat
    replied

Hello there. I have A95x f3 air. In the settings, find the time automatically is marked. However, when the electrical power of the device goes back and forth, the clock does not adjust automatically. I set it manually. How to make an auto.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffers
    replied
    I have just received 2 x A95X F3 boxes.
    When I connect everything I have no sound at all from either boxes.
    I have factory reset, used different hdmi cables, different hdmi sockets on my TV, connected hdmi to my samsung sound system. None of these changes produced any sound.
    I mean I get no sound at all, no sound on box boot, no system sounds and no sound when playing youtube videos.
    I also have a shield which works no problems including sound. I took the hdmi cable from my shield and plugged it into the A95X F3, no sound. I plugged the hdmi back into the shield and sound works.
    Other than no sound boxes are working.
    I am thinking it is a setting issue I need to change on both boxes or, a hdmi socket fault on both boxes.
    Anyone any suggestions on what I can check?

EDIT
    A95X F3 working fine, when setting up and plugging in I had knocked my optical sound cable out of the TV. Reconnected cable all good now
    Last edited by Jeffers; 01-11-2021, 08:05.

Leave a comment:

• O.C.2
    replied
    Hello. the "Update" app is not working. It says there is no network and can't search for OTA. Does that error occur to you too?
    My current build is 202003061700 and the latest I found is A95X_F3_se-nbk_A95XF3_NORMAL_7668_S905X3_20200612.img Any experience with this update?
    How can I install it without a usb-a to usb a cable? I tried burning the image on a flash drive and as card and holding the device's reset but it didn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Shekhar
    replied
    hi ranjan,

Need help in recovering / installing firmware for A95xF3. Have tried Boot Card Maker but didnt work. if you have some guidance pls mail me on [email protected] or 98292 45538. thanks Shaker

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Originally posted by webipsum View Post
    mo123 and Friends.
    I discovered the problem here. But not the solution.
    Disney + works 100% on the A95X F3 on my Samsung 4k TV, but on a Sony FHD TV or LG FHD TV (older) it works without 5.1 audio.
    I need to find out the configuration, as all other apps (including Disney + downloads) play the audio normally.
    Only Disney + online does not play audio (5.1) on older TVs: Sony FHD TV or LG FHD TV.
    If anyone has any tips.
    Thankful.
    I believe this article ends the question:
    Disney+ incompatible with our Android TV-Box, tablet or smartphone, how to fix it
    Best regard.

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    Originally posted by cardano View Post

Thx for your answer.I installed a few apps and i am quite happy with the box.I am using a keyboard with a touchpad on it and i still didn't find a shortcut to put this box to sleep.I assigned my on/off button on my remote to put the box into sleep mode.Anyone knows if you can press a combination of buttons on a keyboard for sleep mode?I also tried a few launchers but i didn't see any options to put such a virtual button on the screen.
    If you have root access you can use the app that I have in my firmware "Power Menu". You get a lot of options from it (Power OFF, Reboot, Soft Reboot, Bootloader, Recovery, Screen OFF).
    So you can turn OFF your box from your keyboard/touchpad (no need for the remote control to turn it OFF )
    "Screen OFF" is virtually "Sleep Mode", so you can have that also from your keyboard/touchpad

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Thx for your answer.I installed a few apps and i am quite happy with the box.I am using a keyboard with a touchpad on it and i still didn't find a shortcut to put this box to sleep.I assigned my on/off button on my remote to put the box into sleep mode.Anyone knows if you can press a combination of buttons on a keyboard for sleep mode?I also tried a few launchers but i didn't see any options to put such a virtual button on the screen.
    cardano
    Pressing the CR's power button once the box goes into suspension. If not, see the power button options in the settings.

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    mo123 and Friends.
    I discovered the problem here. But not the solution.
    Disney + works 100% on the A95X F3 on my Samsung 4k TV, but on a Sony FHD TV or LG FHD TV (older) it works without 5.1 audio.
    I need to find out the configuration, as all other apps (including Disney + downloads) play the audio normally.
    Only Disney + online does not play audio (5.1) on older TVs: Sony FHD TV or LG FHD TV.
    If anyone has any tips.
    Thankful.

Leave a comment:

• cardano
    replied
    Originally posted by webipsum View Post

cardano
    I have 2 A95X F3.
    In the case of this BOX, I preferred to keep the stock firmware.
    The factory firmware meets all my needs.
    I did not find any custom firmware specific to this BOX, the custom firmwares I found meet several BOX (including non-clones) ...
    After those 2 A95X F3 I bought an HK1 BOX. This one has a specific and quality firmware. In this case, HK1 BOX, I am using the firmware: firmware_by_ath156! Amazing! ath156. It is not compatible with the A95X F3!
    It is not generic and only serves boxes from the same family (clones). Only HK1 X3 / HK1 BOX / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3).
    Exhaust all possibilities with the stock firmware on the A95X F3.
    Best regard.

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Can someone tell me please if you would recommend to put a custom rom on this box?Is it so much better with custom rom?
    cardano
    I have 2 A95X F3.
    In the case of this BOX, I preferred to keep the stock firmware.
    The factory firmware meets all my needs.
    I did not find any custom firmware specific to this BOX, the custom firmwares I found meet several BOX (including non-clones) ...
    After those 2 A95X F3 I bought an HK1 BOX. This one has a specific and quality firmware. In this case, HK1 BOX, I am using the firmware: firmware_by_ath156! Amazing! ath156. It is not compatible with the A95X F3!
    It is not generic and only serves boxes from the same family (clones). Only HK1 X3 / HK1 BOX / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3).
    Exhaust all possibilities with the stock firmware on the A95X F3.
    Best regard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X