X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gante
    replied
    Originally posted by alessa View Post
    hello . i have a error with usb burning to my A95X f3 air.

the flash stay to 1% and the error is : [0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/USB transfer error
    Hello to everybody, I used the Burn card and insert the rom. Can't turn on. Only the red light remained. Tried flash with USB Burning Tools - stopped at 1% I try USB -A to USB- A , reset button but nothnig. any help would be great thank you all regards

Leave a comment:

• alessa
    replied
    hello . i have a error with usb burning to my A95X f3 air.

the flash stay to 1% and the error is : [0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/USB transfer error

Leave a comment:

• Gante
    replied
    Thanks cikkucippic, I tried, but it didn't solve my problems. It's rather worse.
    The channels have still small cubes in IPTV Simple Client, the box heats up much more, so I return to firmware 20191017.

Leave a comment:

• cikkucippic
    replied
    I have unbricked my newly received box, with this software , sent to me by the seller:
    this software, containing both a zip file and an image rom, is meant for the A95X F3 RGB S905X3 A55

Link :

enjoy

Leave a comment:

• O.C.2
    replied
    I got the device with the 2020 firmware and its fine. This is the previous official firmware ("It is suitable for A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 TV Box of 2GB/16GB, 4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB") not slim not air, if someone needs it:

http://blog.geekbuying.com/2019/11/a...date-20191017/

I wonder if we can try other firmwares (from other devices) with the same safe SD method we use for CoreELEC EmuELEC.

Leave a comment:

• cikkucippic
    replied
    folks this is the correct link for the A95X F3 RGB factory firmware A95X F3 -S905X3-D3X4.zip

Leave a comment:

• cikkucippic
    replied
    Hi all
    as already mentioned I received a brand new, A95X F3 RGB box, only to find that it was bricked at startup !!

The vendors sent me this link, with both an image , a zip file and all the latest tools ! It actually says it is for the AIR model, but, it is working excellent, apart from the usual slow movement of the remote on the browser, typical of all boxes. I tried to put it in the downloads section of the forum, but, couldn’t find the post button

Official factory firmware for A95X F3 RGB S905x3 A55

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1rNHg...xport=download

enjoy

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Gante ...thanks for that info wow I am not going to update mine, it works well the way it is now, i just needed to hear from someone if they tried it and what its like....Thank You

Leave a comment:

• Gante
    replied
    Yes, that 2020.03.06 is bad. Unfortunately, he is causing problems me.
    Fortunately, 20191017 is going well.
    Although it has problems with the file manager, I installed other one, so it's also good.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Gante my A95X F3 RGB Light mine has the firmware 2019.11.25 and runs well, i keep getting a system firmware update to 2020.03.06 ..and did you update to that firmware?

I haven't updated mine cause i think it my have problems if i do.

Leave a comment:

• Gante
    replied
    Last firmware 2020 for A95X F3 RGB Light makes have problems in Kodi.
    This firmware makes small cubes in IPTV Simple Client. Not on all channels, but it does. In my second box, other brands don't.
    I installed the previous firmware 20191017 and it's okay here.
    Does anyone have a this experience?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    cikkucippic send it back my friend, i had a A95XF2 that was messed up, no WiFi or Ethernet connection would work, i got my money back, it was from Gearbest

Leave a comment:

• cikkucippic
    replied
    My A95X F3 RGB came yesterday, only to be frustrated with a bricked box, stuck on boot, just showing the A95X logo.
    Tried various firmware images , but, stuck on recovery mode Droidlogic ..............etc . Tried to boot from ext sd card, To no vail.
    I have wiped the partition and created a new fat partition on the sd cards, prior to burning.

Leave a comment:

• O.C.2
    replied
    Hey everyone, I tried GeForce Now and I was shocked how good this runs but unfortunately after a while I get only audio with black screen (after a while it fixes by itself but then again). I tried ethernet and lowering resolution thinking overheating but the device plays even 8k video and GeforceNow is just video stream right? Anyone else tried it? Here's the official app
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dia.geforcenow

Leave a comment:

• lightsout
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Well that is a completely different topic, the X2 Cube has a recent firmware release with DUAL-BOOT from eMMC made by Ugoos Team, and according to CoreELEC forum and CE Team it is not done properly with the partition sizes not the correct size. So, it is still best done with a SDcard or USB-drive to boot CoreELEC and leave Android alone on eMMC. If you get the Reboot-To-LibreELEC.apk then should be fine to boot from Android to CoreELEC, and CE is smart enough to have option to Reboot back to Android. Hopefully you don't have the DUAL-BOOT firmware when your device arrives and can just start using CoreELEC the standard way with a secondary storage device.
    No I understand thats why I mentioned dual booting with two storage types. I saw what the CE team said about the firmware but I will probably try it anyways. I believe they were just
    commenting that the partition was not totally untouched. Also there is only 1.5gb for the CE partition which has caused trouble for some. I'll play around with it whenever I show up. There is
    a rom here that has CE and Android TV which would be ideal for me. Not sure I would ever use a table OS on a TV. Seems pretty painful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X