Name:	a95 f3.jpg
Views:	1871
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	797498
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jang430
    replied
    How are you guys using youtube with the bundled remote? It doesn't have keyboard. When you click on the search button and keyboard shows up, upon clicking the letters, sometimes it doesn't register. You have to change to mouse mode, before the letters get selected.

Leave a comment:

• Egc1010
    replied
    Originally posted by geneshys View Post

Supporta i 5Ghz, io ho Air
    Aida64 says 5ghz incompatibleClick image for larger version

Name:	20200122_185636.jpg
Views:	1871
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	797438

Leave a comment:

• geneshys
    replied
    Originally posted by Egc1010 View Post
    My box says 5ghz not supported fake box or what?? Its a95x fx3 air 64gb 4gb
    Supporta i 5Ghz, io ho Air

Leave a comment:

• Egc1010
    replied
    My box says 5ghz not supported fake box or what?? Its a95x fx3 air 64gb 4gb

Leave a comment:

• geneshys
    replied

Greetings to all friends I purchased the Air version and was then given the RGB version ...! I was very impressed with the system in general, very fluid and without jamming ...! Connected in streaming through WIFI I obtain through speedetest a speed of 100 mb / s. I watch streaming movies in 4K without problems ...! Do you think there may be some custom ROM implementation? sorry for my bad english

Leave a comment:

• EdiG1999
    replied
    Or can sombody extract the ColorLED Settings from the non air model? And upload it?

Leave a comment:

• EdiG1999
    replied
    Is there some way to get from the A95X F3 the 64 RGB modes and not only the boring 6 from the Air model?

Like: to install the A95X F3 firmeware to A95X F3 Air?

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Felipejfc View Post

Hi!

Yes, BT and WiFi are not working. It’s great to know that you’re working on a driver for it!
    Please let me know if I can help in any way. Will be happy to test once it’s ready, any eta?

best!
    Is this AMLOGIC S905x3 soc or MEDIATHEK?...

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Egc1010 View Post
    I bough5 this sht box in aliexpress after turning off this go into a boot loop and i have to disconect and wait to lose power for a minutes till it gets on again and some boot loops again and again till it works good.... i checked with aida64 temperature almost 70 celcius, and it suppose to connect to wifi 5ghz but it says its not compatible wtf??? Its the 64/4g version f3 air...btw i cant return this to china it would cost more then the box..
    I always recommend to not buy at Asian shops since:
    - often high priced
    - no support
    - high return costs

I would go with **** since customers' service is often @your side

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by masher17 View Post
    Rajan2002 here is a page with firmware for the A95X F3 Air...but its for the air model and makes a big difference which one you have...https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/firmwares

There are a few other firmware for that box
    Could you kindly link. I am interested in the 2GB version....

DDR3 really a shame...the HK1 play 2GB is equipped with LPDDR4! The 4G versin has been downgraded to DDR3 as well..I dont know who designs these products...

Leave a comment:

• msacco
    replied
    Hi, I'm looking for a simple tv box and this box looked really good in terms on specs, reviews etc. It seems like a lot of people are having issues here though which makes me wonder if I really want to get this box or not...
    Since the Mi box s is pretty much the same price, I thought about getting it, I don't really need netflix at all so the 4k netflix is not really an advantage here, the hardware seems much worse but if the box will work, that might just make it a better purchase.

Would love to get some input from you guys whether I should get this box or not. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Egc1010
    replied
    Do you guys know something about when i connect cable it doesnt statrt... no lights. I have to reconnect many times and wait a minute in each time if it boots up.. some times takes a lot (hours) to get it on. I have found some kind of pattern but each time its taking more and more time

1-connect a.c. lcd and lights get on but stuck in boot lcd.
    2-disconnect and reconnect... only lights get on, lcd still of
    3-disconnect and wait some seconds to recconect.. no lights on, lcd off.
    4- wait some minutes to reconnect and pray if this time gets on and wait if doesnt stuck in boot screen

i repeat these steps till finally boots well.. but i cant turnt it off if i do i have to do this again... and i feel like step 4 is tqking more time every day

Leave a comment:

• buzzmarshall
    replied
    I don't use any of the OE/LE based builds as i have my own linux setup that is different but because over the years i always check LE just out of interest i need to setup a LE build and create a Amlogic x3 project which doesn't really exist and then do the build.

Yesterday i managed to build LE master build and the 9.2 branches and started to create the project so i can test it on a couple of other Amlogic boxes and then when i know the build works right will start rebuilding the driver and dtb stuff.

As well i have someone looking into getting me a couple of sample devices which may take a while as they gotta come from china but in light of everything goin on there may take a couple of weeks yet.

For me this is a side project so i have to try and fit it into my schedule so i don't have a real time table as i pick away but I do have a interest in helping out and will post more once i see how things pan out in the next while and if there is something you can help with will let you know...

thanx and take care..

Leave a comment:

• Felipejfc
    replied
    Originally posted by buzzmarshall View Post

Do you have wifi and bluetooth working on it?

My quess is that if its got the mt7668 chipset in it like this box typically does then you don't have wifi or bluetooth as CE has no driver for the new mediatek mt7668's.

just curious as i am working on a driver fix for someone with this box...

And just to qualify what i have said i am strictly talking about LibreELEC or any of its forks like CE or EE...
    Hi!

Yes, BT and WiFi are not working. It’s great to know that you’re working on a driver for it!
    Please let me know if I can help in any way. Will be happy to test once it’s ready, any eta?

best!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X