X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buzzmarshall
    replied
    Originally posted by Felipejfc View Post
    FYI everyone, last nightly of CoreElec is compatible with many s905x3 devices, including A95X F3 (use sm1_s905x3_4g.dtb device_tree). I tried it and it works great, way better than the shitty android ROM it comes with. There are only 2 catches for me for now:

1) I wasn't able to install it and boot from EMMC yet, I'm booting from sd card.
    2) I wasn't able to turn off the annoying led on the top of the box, it stays on even in suspended mode.

Best
    Do you have wifi and bluetooth working on it?

My quess is that if its got the mt7668 chipset in it like this box typically does then you don't have wifi or bluetooth as CE has no driver for the new mediatek mt7668's.

just curious as i am working on a driver fix for someone with this box...

And just to qualify what i have said i am strictly talking about LibreELEC or any of its forks like CE or EE...

Leave a comment:

• Egc1010
    replied
    I bough5 this sht box in aliexpress after turning off this go into a boot loop and i have to disconect and wait to lose power for a minutes till it gets on again and some boot loops again and again till it works good.... i checked with aida64 temperature almost 70 celcius, and it suppose to connect to wifi 5ghz but it says its not compatible wtf??? Its the 64/4g version f3 air...btw i cant return this to china it would cost more then the box..

Leave a comment:

• khalx666
    replied
    Hello All...i bought this A95X F3 last month on shopee, the android box works like charm until i accidently reset the box to factory setting, now i cant get into the box, it stuck on the start page with A95X word...can someone guide me step by step how to install back the firmware, the device come complete with all the apps when i buying it before, now all is gone.

Leave a comment:

• mohin93
    replied
    Hi People,

So I have had this box for around 4 months, I have also Bricked and Unbricked the device (Thanks to enigmatize). However now my box doesn't seem to boot up at all after installing a new rom. I have allowed the box 20-30 min to load just in case every time I had flashed a new rom. Now the only signal information I receive on my tv is 'out of range' and I receive the same HDMI information on other TV's. And yes I have tried using multiple roms and they all install without any errors or driver difficulties as I have a s912 box too which I have played with multiple time without issues.

Box Spec
    A95x F3 Air
    S905x3
    4gb DDR3
    32gb

Please Help me to revive this box as the seller has been completely useless throughout the whole process.

Most Appreciated,
    Mo

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I dont know if the HK1 by Reyfoon is any good, try it and see.

Leave a comment:

• jebaga
    replied

HK1 Box by Reyfoon is good???

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    jebaga I dont have any heating problems, i use a fan underneath it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yes mine had to be a hardware problem, i tried flashing it twice with different Rom's but it never worked.

Leave a comment:

• Xzine311
    replied
    Originally posted by masher17 View Post
    I think some of these are just faulty right out of the box and we get good ones and some get bad ones.I bought from Geek-buying.com a A95xF2 and right out of the box it was faulty, it would connect to the WiFi and then disconnect, and the Ethernet wouldn't connect either..you just couldn't use the TV box at all. Got a refund and bought the A95xF3 from AliExpress.So far its good.
    ok that’s exactly what my F3 is doing, I hope I can return it because I really think it’s a pretty awesome box, but I got mine for free and idk how the returns work with the program I’m on. But yeah my Ethernet port doesn’t work either I was gonna try to flash the firmware or something but it sounds like it might be a hardware problem? Thanks for the input

Leave a comment:

• jebaga
    replied
    Vontar A95X F3 have overheating problems or not?

Vontar X96Max have 1000mb lan,does have anyone this??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think some of these are just faulty right out of the box and we get good ones and some get bad ones.I bought from Geek-buying.com a A95xF2 and right out of the box it was faulty, it would connect to the WiFi and then disconnect, and the Ethernet wouldn't connect either..you just couldn't use the TV box at all. Got a refund and bought the A95xF3 from AliExpress.So far its good.

Leave a comment:

• Xzine311
    replied
    I have an issue with mine where I can connect to wifi but the second I try to open an app or do anything while the wifi is actually connected, the wifi turns off and I have to reset the wifi module just to get it to reconnect to the wifi again, and then it just disconnects when I try to do anything (open youtube, update, plex, or netflix) any one else have this issue or any ideas why it might be doing this?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    jebaga here are my thoughts, i have purchased the Vontar A95xF3 RGB Light and havent had any problems with it.

Leave a comment:

• jebaga
    replied
    I looking for s905x3 box but this a95x have problems and x96max...is x3 or x96max+ is better choise?

Or tanix tx3,but have 100mb lan.

Leave a comment:

• simste69
    replied
    Hello,
    i own a A95XF3 Slim, and after OTA box was stuck to bootloader.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error A95XF3 Slim1.jpg
Views:	4957
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	793923

anyone has a backup ?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X