X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aeolous
    replied
    Originally posted by krazeus View Post
    first thing I did was test with another charger from the other box because I bought 2 equal

I use cpuz to see the Temperature and model and you confirm the above information

Box I bought at banggood
    Then for me you have two options take a nice video of the problem and send it to customer support at banggood and request a replacement or refund and second give it a shake yes a shake and if you can hear something moving inside then it might be the heatsink.
    I always change the heatsink and the thermal pad in any box that i get from time to time,and i am also waiting a A95X F3 from Banggood

Leave a comment:

• krazeus
    replied
    Originally posted by hedehede81 View Post

after you factory reset, it does this? or you install some apps then it does this?
    I have already done factory reset and rom installation by PC without any app installed and the problem continues

I bought and received the same day the two A95xf3 boxs And only one is giving the problems I mean, the other works beautifully

Leave a comment:

• krazeus
    replied
    Originally posted by aeolous View Post

Which app do you use to monitor the temps?
    Can you post tor ex. From cpuz the specs so we can be sure that you indeed have the F3 and the shop where you bought it send the exact model in your case the F3 and not the air?
    Also have you tried any other psu 5v2a because you could have a faulty psu with the box freezes and restarts as you said.
    Don't be offended i im just trying to exlude any possible reasons.
    first thing I did was test with another charger from the other box because I bought 2 equal

I use cpuz to see the Temperature and model and you confirm the above information

Box I bought at banggood

Leave a comment:

• aeolous
    replied
    My variant is f3, and I already see the temperature and they're below 50c
    Which app do you use to monitor the temps?
    Can you post tor ex. From cpuz the specs so we can be sure that you indeed have the F3 and the shop where you bought it send the exact model in your case the F3 and not the air?
    Also have you tried any other psu 5v2a because you could have a faulty psu with the box freezes and restarts as you said.
    Don't be offended i im just trying to exlude any possible reasons.

Leave a comment:

• hedehede81
    replied
    after you factory reset, it does this? or you install some apps then it does this?

Leave a comment:

• krazeus
    replied
    Originally posted by aeolous View Post

Seems to me that you have an overheat problem if you 've got the A95X F3 Air variant probably, check the temps fyi there are 3 variants that i know of

Leave a comment:

• aeolous
    replied
    It freezes what you are doing in the TV box and after 3 to 5 seconds restart

It happens even without opening any app

Tried with root on and off
    Seems to me that you have an overheat problem if you 've got the A95X F3 Air variant probably, check the temps fyi there are 3 variants that i know of

Leave a comment:

• krazeus
    replied
    Originally posted by hedehede81 View Post

if you tried factory reset and it does this with no apps installed then looks like a defective unit to me.
    already tried but problem continues

Leave a comment:

• hedehede81
    replied

if you tried factory reset and it does this with no apps installed then looks like a defective unit to me.

Leave a comment:

• krazeus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hedehede81
    replied
    I've done this and installed the rom and continues to block and restarts
    what do you mean by block, it hangs? which app crashes the device and restarts? does it happen when you turn off root?

Leave a comment:

• krazeus
    replied
    Originally posted by masher17 View Post
    krazeus try doing a factory reset, that's about all i know. I bought the same box and it works really well so far got it from AliExpress, my last box was the A95xF2 bought it from GeekBuying and it never worked, no WiFi or Ethernet connection. Can i ask where did you buy it from? Seems like i have good luck buying my electronic things for AliExpress...
    I've done this and installed the rom and continues to block and restarts

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    krazeus try doing a factory reset, that's about all i know. I bought the same box and it works really well so far got it from AliExpress, my last box was the A95xF2 bought it from GeekBuying and it never worked, no WiFi or Ethernet connection. Can i ask where did you buy it from? Seems like i have good luck buying my electronic things for AliExpress...

Leave a comment:

• krazeus
    replied
    I bought this box And it's always blocking and restarts itself .

Anyone with this problem???

Any idea to solve???
    Last edited by krazeus; 11-24-2019, 13:03.

Leave a comment:

• hedehede81
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Because app probably is calling the API to see what version is the most current release of SuperSU and trying to get you to update, just never do it.

The prompt in Notifications can be disabled by turning of Notifications for SuperSU apk, this will stop the prompt from putting the SuperSU symbol in status bar, and it App will still work correctly when it needs to show prompts, but the Update prompt will always show when the SU app is opened directly so be careful when opening SuperSU.

If you checked "ON" the settings that I mentioned in last reply then you will be fine.

Sidenote: Another thing I do after adding SuperSU.apk is update the BusyBox binary with Stericson's latest version.
    many thanks again. I think there is a patched SuperSU app that doesn't nag about updates, do you know where I can find it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X