Beelink GT1 Mini 2 - the microphone on the g10-g30 remote does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GT1 Mini 2 - the microphone on the g10-g30 remote does not work

what files to replace, fix, so that the microphone works on the g10-g30 remote.

Originally posted by Talory View Post
    what files to replace, fix, so that the microphone works on the g10-g30 remote.
    I have the G30s voice remote and it is working perfectly for me. Same for the stock voice remote....

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l640.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	794941
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• RISCy Dude
      RISCy Dude commented
      Editing a comment
      Does that remote require the mic button to be pressed and held while talking?

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I have the G30s voice remote and it is working perfectly for me. Same for the stock voice remote....

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l640.jpg Views:	5 Size:	80.8 KB ID:	794941
    You are the only one. no one works on gt1 mini2 box microphone g10-g30. no need to hold the microphone.

Comment

Rscy, that is the nice thing about the G30s running on this Mini2, you only have to depress the "mic" button and let go of it, don't have to keep it depressed as you talk. Ont the other hand, with the stock "voice" remote, you have to depress the "mic" button and KEEP it depressed as you talk.....
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        PTT is much safer, can't be heard unless you want too

• RISCy Dude
        RISCy Dude commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info. Still looking around at an air mouse to replace an older one that died.

not working on g10s, g20s, g30. tried different options

Comment

PTT is old school, Trebor. Roger, wilco, over............ negative sitrep.........

Comment

not working on g10s, g20s, g30. tried different options
          Sorry, I am using Alvatech's ATV ROM. Are you using the stock firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Sorry, I am using Alvatech's ATV ROM. Are you using the stock firmware?
            stock firmware. I don’t know what to add to make it work. probably need a *.ko module?

Comment

stock firmware. I don’t know what to add to make it work. probably need a *.so module?
              Either Alvatech or Minixfreak should help you with the files that you need..........

Ask on this thread, or better yet, try his ROM........

Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT1-Mini2 ROM. This ROM was made from Beelink's stock ROM if you're look for Android TV 9.0 ROM for this box look here (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv

Comment

stock firmware. I don’t know what to add to make it work. probably need a *.ko module?
                I have given Minixfreak the files needed to apply to some of his ROM's. These files fix the mic issues throughout the OS and with other remotes. If you like just PM me if you're interested and I can send you a link to the files needed. Or you're more than welcome to try the ROM I made and see how it works for you. It's actually quite a bit of files, and you would have to put them in both the system and vendor partition. Then you would need to set up the proper permissions per files. Like I mentioned, just PM me if you're interested.
                Thank you,

Alvatech
                Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-11-2020, 04:38.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                  Like I mentioned, just PM me if you're interested.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech
                  Thanks to Alvatech for the help. The microphone in the g10s-g30 remote control has earned!
                  The topic can be closed!
                  Last edited by Talory; 01-11-2020, 20:23.

Comment

My g30 remote's microphone stopped working a couple of days ago actually. And yeah I know that I do not have to keep the mic button pressed while I am talking, as it actually worked perfectly until the last sunday. I just do no understand what happened, it was working, and then just suddenly it would stop. I actually thought that I have to change the battery however nothing actually changed after I have changed it. I guess I will be looking for a solution on a the site where I found all the best microphone for vocals reviews. Hope they can help me actually.
                    Last edited by Laratrak; 01-21-2021, 16:00.

Comment

Working...
                    X