Have you tried the X96 Max X3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried the X96 Max X3?

I bought the X96 Max X3 apparently there are 2 models X96_Plus and X96_Plus2 and both have the S905X3. In Ali they publish it as Plus (+) but without the symbol. I really don't know if it's the same model, a new model or a clone.
    PD: It included catches of the publication and of the buyers.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 8 photos.

X96 are:
    • X96 Max
    • X96 Max Plus

X96Max_Plus2 could be name ported from 2GB firmware or version with DD4 RAM.

X3 is just a short name of SoC S905X3.

Can you share link to Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by majkool View Post
      X96 are:
      • X96 Max
      • X96 Max Plus

X96Max_Plus2 could be name ported from 2GB firmware or version with DD4 RAM.

X3 is just a short name of SoC S905X3.

Can you share link to Ali?
      The only thing he expected is to be able to use the Firmware of the X96 Max Plus in this model. I already made the purchase and I am waiting for the pieces to arrive.

Para ver ?555.68 MXN$ 44%de DESCUENTO | Dispositivo de TV inteligente X96 Max X3 Android 9,0 caja de TV X96Max 4K Media Player Amlogic S905X3 8K caja de Android 2,4G y 5G Wifi 4GB 64GB 1000M LAN? en AliExpress con el código #_dVmWYs9#, copia toda la frase y abre la app.

Comment

@Bileygr666

You shouldn't use fw from Max Plus on Max because it could have different WiFi chip etc. But I think it should not brick the box so you can go back to Max fw.

Comment

Sorry for posting this on all the x 96 max forums but I'm desperate.
          I have several of the x96 max plus2, newly purchased ( some came today ) and the wifi is not working properly. I did the ota updates and it's up to 20200620-1131. The wifi connects, speedtest reports the right speed. Everything seems ok until I try to run cinema or filelink,stremio, all vod apps. They load very slowly on each step. Filelink won't open at all. I'm highly invested and really need help.

Comment

2 simple ways,open the box and check the antenna(s) and connections, no good the buy for a couple bucks an usb wifi module.

Comment

Working...
            X