Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM1 COLLECTIVE ATV Google Certified Smart Voice Remote Amlogic S905X3 Dual-band WiFi 4GB RAM+64GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MECOOL KM1 COLLECTIVE ATV Google Certified Smart Voice Remote Amlogic S905X3 Dual-band WiFi 4GB RAM+64GB

MECOOL KM1 COLLECTIVE Descriptions
    ATV Google Certified TV Box
    Smart voice control ATV google certified TV box, experience genuine google system. MECOOL KM1 COLLECTIVE lets your ordinary TV become a smart media player. It supports Google Cast and Google Home, you can also download various Google App, such as Youtube, Google Music, Google Movies, Google Play, etc. rich your entertainment life.

Main Features:
    Runs Android 9.0 ATV on Amlogic S905X3, with high speed and smooth performance, which is designed to turn your regular TV into a smart one
    Google Cast allows you to enjoy this entertainment through various devices such as tablets, smartphones or laptops. Just tap
    Voice command capabilities mean you can make voice commands instead of punching down instructions. Simply hold press the voice control key to activate the voice command feature
    Equipped with an impressive 4GB of DDR4 RAM which means plenty of space and high-speed performance
    Enjoy an H.264 H.265 supportive, Mali-G31 MP2 decoding graphics processor, which provides the user with professional image processing
    2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band WiFi offers dual-band support. It also comes with integrated connectors like USB 2.0 and USB 3.0. The Bluetooth 4.2 adapter is worth a mention as well
    Equipped with 100M LAN Interface for unfettered internet surfing
    HDR10+, HDR10, HLG and technicolor HDR processing support, you'll be able to enjoy high-quality and super clear 4K images with the option to add subtitles to any type of video content that you’re watching
    Smart breathing light function which flashes red when the device is in hibernation or standby mode. And it flashes blue when it’s turned on
    Small in size which makes it easy to place anywhere in your house

MECOOL KM1 COLLECTIVE ATV Google Certified TV Box Smart Voice Remote Amlogic S905X3 Dual-band WiFi - Black 4GB RAM+64GB ROM EU Plug

UN881DCKR7 $79.99 68.79€
    Last edited by trebor; 09-18-2020, 22:15.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

I ordered mine on March 18 from the Mecool Store on Aliexpress. It shipped the next day, but has been sitting at the USA airport terminal since March 23........... It appears the the current administration has turned this country into a 3rd world country.. Oh, how I yearn for the "good ole days".
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Await for real test!

Comment

MECOOL KM1 COLLECTIVE ATV Google Certified Smart Voice Remote Amlogic S905X3
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200331160910_5e82faa636ae7.jpg
Views:	934
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	801571

GBCNMKM1 : coupon price: $76.99

Gearbest
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

This device peaks my interest, but I just wish they would use the same remote manufacturer as the Xiaomi MiBox S, I hate the standard Google certified spec remote.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
            This device peaks my interest, but I just wish they would use the same remote manufacturer as the Xiaomi MiBox S, I hate the standard Google certified spec remote.
            I have the MiBox S and their remote is "cheap" compared to the Bluetooth Mecool remotes.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

My box has still not arrived. It is sitting in the Detroit distribution center since April 3. I am only thirty miles away and have no idea when it will be at my house. The US postal system sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I have the MiBox S and their remote is "cheap" compared to the Bluetooth Mecool remotes.
                The "S" remote is of the same quality as the Mecool remotes, maybe the old original Mibox had a cheap remote, at least the Mecool devices have enough usb ports to add a wireless mouse/keyboard remote.

MiBox "S" replacement remotes can be bought from banggood.com but I tried them with other boxes and the Netflix and LiveTV buttons don't register as programmed keys.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

The "S" remote is of the same quality as the Mecool remotes, maybe the old original Mibox had a cheap remote, at least the Mecool devices have enough usb ports to add a wireless mouse/keyboard remote.

MiBox "S" replacement remotes can be bought from banggood.com but I tried them with other boxes and the Netflix and LiveTV buttons don't register as programmed keys.
                  Strange, my original Mibox had an almost identical remote as my Mecool remotes. My Mibox S has a different remote entirely. Maybe they supplied different remotes for the "S" box. I purchased my "S" box last November for $30 USD.

Comment

Well here is a better remote that probably only cost $1 to manufacture but sells for $10 :
                    Last edited by trebor; 04-08-2020, 05:09.

Comment

This one has a better look I feel

But in most cases the OK button is to close to the directional arrows
                      and when you have Gorilla fingers you tend to OK at the wrong time

treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

The reason I don't like your suggested remote is the placement of the Power Key and close proximity with the most used keys of home/menu/back, where my fat thumbs will inadvertently trigger shutdown since I always choose the setting of Power-Off versus just putting device to Sleep.

Comment

Fair point, and that is why i like my Logitech K400
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Well Logi rules the market, you throw a Logi into a comparison and they win hands down everytime, was just trying to point out that VS/Mecool could have included a better remote without cutting into profits.

Comment

The G30s is my all time favorite remote for less that $10 USD, but it is not perfect, but pretty close..... ON the "S" model of the G30 (G30s), all the keys are
                              programmable.........

I have numerous different remotes, but this one is by far my favorite. G30 2.4G Gyroscope Wireless Air Mouse 33 Keys IR Learning Smart Voice Remote Control....

Comment

Working...
                              X