What settings for the best image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What settings for the best image?

Are there any hidden or off at default settings you guys know about to make the image look better?

Hmm.. thats a really good question

On google market.. i see : Color changer pro
    can do somewhat..

I asked somewhat the same question on a review site.. recently
    Site reviewed GPU performents in 2020... phone/tablet/tvboxes
    I Asked : what if you never play demanding games and just seek the best Picture/video/stream quality from a Arm based tvbox
    The reviewer.. stated hey might look into it..
    -Would be cool to see.. a comparisson
    mali vs powervr vs vivante vs realtek vs nvidia tegra vs broadcom vs mtk vs allwinner vs rockchip
    devices/gpu's

Sadly.. i have never seen any posts about tweaking androids color/gamma profile
    Would be cool... to have

note..
    i did see a few pots about color/dark image on s905x3 devices..
    this stated.. that was also a issue on s905x2... and it got solved on many devices with a fw update
    try looking for updates.. for your device

anyway.. goodluck

Comment

lol well i was wondering for games

I searched a youtube video for performance settings and there was one that said in the developer options to turn down the window animation scale, force GPU reduring and turn on 4X MSAA

The graphics in asphalt cleaned up which setting helped im not sure but its like it took the lines of the cars and softened the lines.

I remember back in the late 90s early 2000 open GL was a term used alot on video cards and drivers and this 4XMSAA says open GL, i remember open GL made images look better an drun faster some how

This may not be the right way of looking at it but i figured if you tweak the machine to run and look good with games video will also improve because the games are so demanding? maybe this isnt right though?

I will have to say this about the Nvidia shield units i have, they look great the supscaling is amazing but if you ask me the images on everything look a little to much, some what washed out, the colors pop to much and everything just looks a little unnatural. When i go back to other devices like the firestick 4k they seem more normal to me or more true then the shield.

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
        lol well i was wondering for games
        I will have to say this about the Nvidia shield units i have, they look great the supscaling is amazing but if you ask me the images on everything look a little to much, some what washed out, the colors pop to much and everything just looks a little unnatural. When i go back to other devices like the firestick 4k they seem more normal to me or more true then the shield.
        Make sure you don't have the Setting > Display > SDR to HDR set to On, switch to Off, this setting on some displays and certain TV's will cause the "washed out" effect.

Comment

It depends on what you want your picture to look like. And also, on what you intend to take your picture if it's a professional camera, you can adjust the aperture to f/1.8-f/5.6 in low light or for a narrower depth of field f/8-f/16 for a wider DoF. Also, you can adjust shutter speed: from 30 seconds to 1/4000th of a second, depending on the scene. Finally, suppose you are taking your photos on the phone. In that case, I recommend using apps like https://imglarger.com to modify your pictures because even modern phones are far away from an ordinary camera. It's hard to take an excellent photo without any external app helps.
          Last edited by SueSanderson; 05-14-2021, 09:58.

Comment

I set these basic settings by default and do not change them for most plots and scenes. And specific modes make it easier or faster to take photos, especially for just starting to take pictures. Best quality canvas prints do not matter for shooting in RAW format. It is better to stick to the standard profile, including other parameters, such as sharpening, contrast, saturation, since these settings only matter if you shoot in JPEG format. It's the same with the color space and white balance. You don't worry about them when shooting RAW since you can change them later when "developing" the RAW file. All other lens adjustments in the camera, dynamic range optimization, and noise reduction parameters should be disabled since they will not affect the RAW image in any way.

Comment

Working...
            X