Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 MAX PLUS bricked? help needed

Hello,
    I bought an x10 max + tv box for a friend, after he installed some applications to watch online content, one of that prompted that wouldn't be possible to watch content on a rooted device.
    In first place I tryied to talk with the seller in order to get a non rooted firmware or to disable it but he hasn't been so collaborative ("I will ask my engineer" and then disappeared).
    Then I tryied to remove/hide root permissions by app but after installing "supersu" the box never booted again: stuck at the "android" logo.
    • I tryied to factory reset the box but it won't boot. I tryied also to wipe cache, wipe param and everything else on the recovery menu.
    • I have tryied to re-flash the firmware using usb burning tool (2.2.0 and 1.7.something) and some S905X3 image available on this site with no luck:
      [0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/USB transfer error
    Actually I have no more ideas except to ask to someone more expert than me, I hope that someone can help me.
    Thank you
    Attached Files

up...

Comment

I'm adding some picture showing the inside of the box.
      I also tryied to "apply update from ext" using a micro sd card and this zip but I got "signature package verification failed".
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Your tv box is A95X F3 Air clone. [photos - 4PDA.ru]

Comment

wow! many thanks I just installed 2 differents img: a custom russian rom and another one that shoud be the stock IMG.
          Now I just need to remove the root permission or hide it, where I can find infos about this process?
          thank you

Comment

I tryed to turn off the root switch in the advanced settings panel but the application that I need to use identify the device as rooted anyway..

Comment

Working...
            X