Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this:
    Progress bar percentage:
    0~2%?During this stage?1)If erase_bootloader is selected, then erase Bootloader and reboot.2)Initialize burning environment and get the icon resources etc., from burning package. !If burning fails and stay at 2%. It means flash initialization fails!
    2%~5%?This stage is for flash initialization. If erase_flash is selected, it will also erase flash.
    6%~94%?This stage is for burning the data partitions except for Bootloader. If the progress bar stops here, it means partition burning fails.
    96%~98%:This stage is for burning bootloader.

Comment

Originally posted by lazarius View Post
      I found this:
      Progress bar percentage:
      0~2%?During this stage?1)If erase_bootloader is selected, then erase Bootloader and reboot.2)Initialize burning environment and get the icon resources etc., from burning package. !If burning fails and stay at 2%. It means flash initialization fails!
      2%~5%?This stage is for flash initialization. If erase_flash is selected, it will also erase flash.
      6%~94%?This stage is for burning the data partitions except for Bootloader. If the progress bar stops here, it means partition burning fails.
      96%~98%:This stage is for burning bootloader.
      Did you try to boot with an sd card and Coreelec?

Comment

Not yet...Where can I find Corelec-Amlogic instruction-step by step?

Comment

I am at the road right now.Go to coreelec.org download 9.2.2 img and burn it with rufus program.Then at the directoriy of dtbs you will the one for your box (probably the generic and the correct amount of ram).Copy it to the main directory and rename it as dtb.img.Thats it.

Comment

I tried. Nothing. Only the black screen ...Seems EMMC is brocken. Goes to the trash. Thank you anyway.
            Last edited by lazarius; 04-25-2020, 13:17.

Comment

Originally posted by lazarius View Post
              I tried. Nothing. Only the black screen ...Seems EMCC is brocken. Goes to the trash. Thank you anyway.
              No !!!!!!!!
              This means nothing. You may didn't choose the right dtb.img file OR something else.
              Relax. Stay calm.Think (and read about all possible ways) and retry some time later.
              There are so many ways to give life to your box (and I hope there is nothing wrong with the EMMC).

Comment

Ive only had about 7 hours use out of this and now its dead. Red and blue leds when i connect the power no boot up and no recovery. Anybody else having issues ? Im not even going to try flashing. Ill just return it and get something else. Any suggestions ?

Comment

good night. I have a vontar x3 with the same problem of being locked. I believe it is in an infinite loop. in usb burning tool, it locks formatting at 7%. I can't return it because the return shipping is more expensive than the device ... a drug (it only lasted 2 days). can you tell me which is the jumper on the board that I have to short-circuit? Do you have a photo? or how can I find out with a multimeter? thanks
                  Last edited by rootkonsole; 10-30-2020, 23:23.

Comment

Originally posted by rootkonsole View Post
                    good night. I have a vontar x3 with the same problem of being locked. I believe it is in an infinite loop. in usb burning tool, it locks formatting at 7%. I can't return it because the return shipping is more expensive than the device ... a drug (it only lasted 2 days). can you tell me which is the jumper on the board that I have to short-circuit? Do you have a photo? or how can I find out with a multimeter? thanks

Comment

Tnks.
                      this next week, in case the return of the vontar x3 is not certain, for replacement (bought from the official store at Ali Express), I will try and come back with a result.

Comment

I did the short gold pin experiment shown in the photo. there is no result. it seems that there is no energy passing through the pin ... would it be to unite the two golden pins? are these pins really?
                        unfortunately it comes back on the program screen and for formatting at 7% ... reaches 120 seconds of trying and the error ... I do not know what else to do... official seller on aliexpress just returned me 50% of the value, i'm at a loss ...

* I tried to install the firmware on an SD card, put it to start, plugging in the TV and it didn't work, only red and blue led ...
                        Last edited by rootkonsole; 11-05-2020, 22:06.

Comment

Working...
                        X