Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HRD10+ X96 Air and media center

Good morning, sir,

I just bought an X96 air and I don't understand how to watch a video in HDR 10+.
    In the description, it is written that it supports HDR 10+, but I can't do better than HDR 10.

That it that one has an idea with a reader to adapt or an update to make?

And what would be the best open source media center hdr10+ SMB or DLNA

Thanks for the help.

I appreciate it,

Originally posted by Magicalboy View Post
    Good morning, sir,

I just bought an X96 air and I don't understand how to watch a video in HDR 10+.
    In the description, it is written that it supports HDR 10+, but I can't do better than HDR 10.

That it that one has an idea with a reader to adapt or an update to make?

And what would be the best open source media center hdr10+ SMB or DLNA

Thanks for the help.

I appreciate it,
    The device's Android software most likely doesn't support HDR10+
    Since you bought a no name device, the manufacturer will also not release a software update to fix it.
    Never believe anything you read in an advertisement.
    You can perhaps try CoreELEC if it boots on your device as it can play back HDR10+
    Samba v2 or NFS should work well.

Comment

Hi ,

buy a Shield or similar if you want real Sepcs ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Dear friends

That way i asking here if meby i have solution and if i have money for buying shield for sure i buy it but i not so mush rich he he.

Tx for your help eanyway.

Other question : the system say is 64bit system but is only 32 in the fact. did it can bi passed on 64 if i change firmware?

Tx for all

Have good day

Comment

Originally posted by Magicalboy View Post
          Dear friends

That way i asking here if meby i have solution and if i have money for buying shield for sure i buy it but i not so mush rich he he.

Tx for your help eanyway.

Other question : the system say is 64bit system but is only 32 in the fact. did it can bi passed on 64 if i change firmware?

Tx for all

Have good day
          No, all Amlogic devices are 32-bit even if advertised as 644-bit since the software is 32-bit, doesn't matter if it's a 64-bit CPU, it will still run in 32-bit mode.
          Only Odroid that made their own custom firmware are 64-bit and all Rockchip RK3328/RK3399 devices are 64-bit.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

No, all Amlogic devices are 32-bit even if advertised as 644-bit since the software is 32-bit, doesn't matter if it's a 64-bit CPU, it will still run in 32-bit mode.
            Only Odroid that made their own custom firmware are 64-bit and all Rockchip RK3328/RK3399 devices are 64-bit.
            Dear mo123

Tx alot for your replay that will give me good understanding.

Did you know what the best firmware is aviable the this box or it is not possible to use firmware for other s905x3 ?

tx alot for your replay

Have good day

Comment

Working...
            X