A95X f3 air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95X f3 air

Hi guy's.please port atv Ron for A95x f3 air.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=92781519
    atvXperience on Tanix BOX

Comment

A95X F3 Air Android 9.0 TV Box [4GB RAM 32GB ROM] Amlogic S905X3 Quad-Core Cortex-A55 2.4G/5G Dual WiFi H.265 Decode BT 4.2 USB 3.0 Smart TV Box

by OKEUS
      3.9 out of 5 stars 12 ratings

| 9 answered questions
      Price: $59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns
      Get $10 off instantly: Pay $49.99 upon approval for the Amazon Prime Store Card.
      • ??Android 9.0 OS&Amlogic S905X3?A95X F3 Android TV Box equipped with the more efficient and faster Android 9.0 OS. In addition, it is equipped with the latest generation Amlogic S905X3 chipset. It brings a better compatibility of software, faster processing speed and a better user experience
      • ??4GB RAM 32GB ROM?The Android TV Box equipped with 4G RAM 32G ROM high-speed flash memory which makes possess the double storage performance.4G RAM+32G ROM capacity allow you more space to download your favorite movies. The same configuration, the performance-price ratio is the highest
      • ??2020 New Light Design?The 2020 Newest Android TV Box comes with new humanized design makes this product more beautiful. It has 6 different light modes, showing different colors indicate different working states
      • ??VP9&H.265?This android tv box supports decoding and playing almost all popular audio and video formats, bringing you to enjoy ultimate HD video. Moreover, its H.265 decoding will save 50% bandwidth than H.264, you can enjoy a higher quality experience with less buffering
      • ??2.4G/5G WIFI&USB 3.0?Built-in dual wifi 2.4GHz/5GHz and populated with a MIMO 2x2 antenna array, offering convenient connection and more stable WIFI signal to enjoy higher quality video experience. USB 3.0 is many times faster than USB 2.0. It can transfer large capacity files at storage rates defined by storage devices
      See more product details

Comment

Hello I am new to this, I have an A95X F3 and I would like to pass it to COREELEC, I have tried it but it only works from the fully operational SD card, but I want it to work without SD from the internal EMMC, I have tried to record it with PUTTY with the CEEMMC commands -X, -V, -XV and I have not achieved anything, the device tree I use is the "sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb", any solution ???

I don't know if this is where I have to ask this topic, if not, can you tell me where to do it.

Sorry for my English, it is a translator, I am Spanish.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello I am new to this, I have an A95X F3 and I would like to pass it to COREELEC, I have tried it but it only works from the fully operational SD card, but I want it to work without SD from the internal EMMC, I have tried to record it with PUTTY with the CEEMMC commands -X, -V, -XV and I have not achieved anything, the device tree I use is the "sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb", any solution ???

Sorry for my English, it is a translator, I am Spanish.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
          X