A95X f3 air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95X f3 air

Hi guy's.please port atv Ron for A95x f3 air.

Hello I am new to this, I have an A95X F3 and I would like to pass it to COREELEC, I have tried it but it only works from the fully operational SD card, but I want it to work without SD from the internal EMMC, I have tried to record it with PUTTY with the CEEMMC commands -X, -V, -XV and I have not achieved anything, the device tree I use is the "sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb", any solution ???

I don't know if this is where I have to ask this topic, if not, can you tell me where to do it.

Sorry for my English, it is a translator, I am Spanish.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello I am new to this, I have an A95X F3 and I would like to pass it to COREELEC, I have tried it but it only works from the fully operational SD card, but I want it to work without SD from the internal EMMC, I have tried to record it with PUTTY with the CEEMMC commands -X, -V, -XV and I have not achieved anything, the device tree I use is the "sm1_s905x3_4g_1gbit.dtb", any solution ???

Sorry for my English, it is a translator, I am Spanish.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello everybody, i use google translation. I ordered an a95x f3. According to the App Device Info Hw, the Soc is shown to me as s905x2 series. is the box correct is a real A95X F3 RGB?
        thank you for your help

Comment

I tried several ATV9 ROM-s on my 2+16GB A95X F3 Air (Vortex, Slimbox, and some others), I also tried Stock ROM which is of a lower date than the one that comes installed - but Bluetooth does not work on any of them..., only on original Stock ROM which is allready on TV Box...

Am I doing something wrong when using usb burning tool or what...!??

Comment

Working...
          X