Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X 96max plus armv8 64 bit running on 32 bit

Hi All

Can anyone help on this i m confused its a 64 bit sytem running on 32 bit.

I use aida and under instructions set it states armv8 32 bit mode

How can i transfer to 64 bit do i need another rom or Android 10.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

You can not get a 64-bit Android ROM for your device, my Opinion for your specific device is take a hammer and destroy it to release your COVID-19 stress.

Only brand new devices with AMLogic CPU chips that can run Android in 64-bit are the devices made my HardKernel's Odroid brand, like the N2 and C4.

If you regrettably must keep your device intact, then you can install CoreELEC and the device will run in 64-bit mode, CoreELEC is Linux based and why the kernel can be built for full 64-bit support while running the CoreELEC system.

Comment

Thanks for the advise i m bit reluctant to take this challenge i m sure u have seen vontar x88 pro 10 that is 64bit see attached but i m no expert.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by edwintt1976 View Post
        Thanks for the advise i m bit reluctant to take this challenge i m sure u have seen vontar x88 pro 10 that is 64bit see attached but i m no expert.
        X88 Pro 10 has a Rockchip RK3318 CPU. Look at CPU Clock Range it only runs at 1104 MHz LOL

Now you are comparing a Rockchip device to Amlogic, CPU and the manufacturer support is different between the two brands, Amlogic only released 32-bit Android for the recent chips with Android versions Oreo and Pie, if you have old Amlogic chips like the original S905X or S912 then Amlogic released 64-bit Android for old versions like Marshmallow and Nougat with No 64-bit updates to newer Android versions. Rumors is that Amlogic will release Android 10 in 64-bit but that will only be for the next generation of chips most likely the S905x4 and beyond with Android 10.

For Android currently the only reason to need 64-bit is for gaming. And if you are serious about Android gaming then get don't use a budget TVbox and get an Nvidia Shield Pro (Pro is 64-bit). Alternatively newer Samsung and Pixel phones can connect to HDMI displays and you can game on the big screen with the even more powerful hardware that the phones have.

Comment

Working...
        X