Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96 Air Problem with DTS sound

Hello...
    I just get the X96 Air TV box with S905x3 chipset and I have problem with DTS audio from movies.I connect the TV Box with my Logitech Z5500 via optical cable but I don't get 5.1 sound.When I test the speakers with demos , the only speakers that work is the Front Right , Front Left and Center.The other surround is like they are muted.
    In audio settings of TV Box the sound is set to SPDIF.I want to passthrough the dts sound from movies to my Logitech system but I can't.Is there any problem with my device or is it problem with android 9.0 version? Can I fix this with some custom ROM? Can anyone propose me a custom ROM that the DTS sound passthrough is working properly?

Originally posted by tarantules View Post
    Hello...
    I just get the X96 Air TV box with S905x3 chipset and I have problem with DTS audio from movies.I connect the TV Box with my Logitech Z5500 via optical cable but I don't get 5.1 sound.When I test the speakers with demos , the only speakers that work is the Front Right , Front Left and Center.The other surround is like they are muted.
    In audio settings of TV Box the sound is set to SPDIF.I want to passthrough the dts sound from movies to my Logitech system but I can't.Is there any problem with my device or is it problem with android 9.0 version? Can I fix this with some custom ROM? Can anyone propose me a custom ROM that the DTS sound passthrough is working properly?
    Try to use Kodi or CoreELEC since the Android firmware most likely doesn't support it.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Try to use Kodi or CoreELEC since the Android firmware most likely doesn't support it.
      Thanks for the reply.Is there any link to download the properly ROM of CoreELEC for this device?
      The Kodi player v18.2 I tried not working with dts

Comment

Working...
      X