Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95 MAX+ (MAX PLUS) - Available Roms

Hi,

Is there anyone who has created a custom rom for T95 MAX+, or know any rom which is compatible (tested)? Hoping for ATV but not important.

Specs: S905X3, 4GB DDR3, 32GB FLASH.

Many thanks in advance for any information.

Heres the first one i have seen (buried in tutorials section) for other people to quickly find now

NOTE: UNTESTED, JUST ABOUT TO TEST NOW WILL REPORT BACK.

Originally posted by drsam007 View Post
    I have ported SC2 ROM (userdebug version based on ATV) to T95 Max+. You can download it from:

https://mega.nz/#!zJVRVIpb!sed1AAXR4...cN5_A4tyHG9OlA

I have flashed it to my box using AMLogic USB Burning Tool 2.1.9, and I don't see any issues, but I am not responsible if it bricks your device.

Comment

OK so im still trying to get this to even flash, theres little instructions on how to flash these boxes, i know there is a reset button in the AV socket, when i press this i get the android bootloader menu, but no options to flash image, when i connect a USB2><USB2 cable from the usb2 port to my computer, the Amlogic flash tool does not detect anything and also device manager flashes but nothing obvious in there, cannot locate it.

Does anyone have a guide? experience in flashing these boxes?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Comment

Thanks, i tried everything (i think) possibly my home made cable as who has a USB A to USB A cable handy? not me!

I tried another method which worked! Success! and ATV Rom has booted fast!

I used the SD flash method using a 32GB TF Card.

SD Flash tool: https://download2228.mediafire.com/n...i169vzi/TF.rar (Had to find this one as it flashes .img, the one from the mega upload site going about only can flash from .bin)

I did not change anything regarding settings in the tool, just chose the image and TF Card drive letter and pressed flash.

Then once successfully flashed to TF Card, you can insert into the TV Box and hold the reset button in the AV hole/port, plug in whilst holding and it detects the TF Card and starts "Upgrading Android"

Completed and rebooted no issues into the new ROM.

Hope this helps anyone either without a USB cable or with the wrong SD Card burner tool (which burns .bin instead of .img)

Comment

Hi Brendroid, I suspect you are on a similar path as myself. I flashed this the other day.

Provided the cable you have is a straight USB-A to USB-A (USB 2.0) with out a controller in the middle for the cable (usually for file transfer between 2 PCs).
            step 1. make sure the device is powered off and disconnected from the PC.
            step 2. Using Amlogic USB Burning tool select the rom .img for the device.
            step 3. press Start.
            step 4. Connect the USB-A Cable to the PC.
            step 5. press and hold in the recovery mode button while completing the next step

This may differ from PC to PC
            Step 6. Connect the ATV device to the PC by plugging in the USB2.0 USB-A cable to the USB2.0 OTG port (Black).

NOTE: If the device does not keep a stable USB connection it will be due to lack of power from the USB Bus.
            ---The harder way---
            Step 6(alt). Connect the ATV device to the PC by plugging in the USB2.0 USB-A cable to the USB2.0 OTG port (Black) and quickly also plugging in the dc power to the ATV box. (I was connecting trough a USB-C Hub).

Step 7. let go of the recovery button when you notice the Amlogic USB Burning tool change state. You will also hear a number of chimes in windows as the devices connect to the USB Bus.
            Update. @mAtvXkgot there before me.

Comment

Thanks guys for your replies, much appreciated.

I managed to flash with SD card method i described above, good to see both options available. I will order a new usb to usb cable and test further.

But for now, i have it flashed and fully working, and now both options to flash are descrtibed and a video, cannot ask for more if someone is looking haha.

Comment

If anyone has a problem flashing the t95max + or getting it to connect to amlogic burn tool the solution is go to turewell.com then click product ,tv box ,t95max+ look for the firmware upgrade link in page select your models tools and it gives you the exact version of the usb and sd card tool needed for your box along with instructions

Comment

Originally posted by brendroid View Post
                  Heres the first one i have seen (buried in tutorials section) for other people to quickly find now

NOTE: UNTESTED, JUST ABOUT TO TEST NOW WILL REPORT BACK.

Hello, did you flash the version have root? is everything working? including the clock led?

Comment

Working...
                  X