Youtube crash on Tanix TX3 4/32 gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube crash on Tanix TX3 4/32 gb

Hello. Recently I purchased two tvbox Tanix TX3, 4Gb/32 Gb variant, one for me and another for a friend. They came with YouTube for Android TV, variant 2.02.08. On my device, youtube is interrupted after 10-20 minutes, but my friend says his device works. I installed Youtube for android 15.23.35 and it works normally. Do you have any idea what would be the cause of the interruption of the youtube application for android tv? Thanks.

Originally posted by milibey View Post
    Hello. Recently I purchased two tvbox Tanix TX3, 4Gb/32 Gb variant, one for me and another for a friend. They came with YouTube for Android TV, variant 2.02.08. On my device, youtube is interrupted after 10-20 minutes, but my friend says his device works. I installed Youtube for android 15.23.35 and it works normally. Do you have any idea what would be the cause of the interruption of the youtube application for android tv? Thanks.
    Hi ,

maybe to old , Bugs inside apk , uninstall if possible , you can try vancedYT .apk ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

I allready install youtube for android 15.23.35, and it work fine. I want to know the reason of crashing that app.. Thank you for response.

Comment

Working...
      X