Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Helpe Transpeed 8k Ultra HD

Hi Everybody

Please Can You Helpe Me To Find Original Rom Or Equivalent.For My Android Tv Box Transpeed 8k Ultra HD 4G64

Thanks
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Contact the Seller, Reseller, Factory, or Warehouse you got your device from to hopefully get support from them, and for them to have the Correct original factory ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Contact the Seller, Reseller, Factory, or Warehouse you got your device from to hopefully get support from them, and for them to have the Correct original factory ROM.
      Merci de votre réponse très gentille . mais le problème je l ai pas acheter j e l ai pris en cadeaux

Comment

Originally posted by boujariss View Post

Merci de votre réponse très gentille . mais le problème je l ai pas acheter j e l ai pris en cadeaux
        Hi ,

you must use English , change it to English ,

thanks / gefattern

Comment

boujariss, search for SLIMBOX X3 custom firmware...

Comment

thanks everybody , i have resolved the probleme with rom h9x3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oou...d0aBqob3W/view

Comment

hello ,
              to my transpeed 8k ultra hd device,
              When the slimbox software was launching, it gave an error, the device did not turn on again, nothing but a black screen, the reset menu does not open.
              usb burn?ng tool, the pc sees the device, but the software always remains in the middle.
              I wonder if there is a solution

Comment

Originally posted by lahoz66 View Post
                hello ,
                to my transpeed 8k ultra hd device,
                When the slimbox software was launching, it gave an error, the device did not turn on again, nothing but a black screen, the reset menu does not open.
                usb burn?ng tool, the pc sees the device, but the software always remains in the middle.
                I wonder if there is a solution
                Did you ever figure this out? I've got that exact box and slimbox run well on it. Sounds to me like you bricked it. Yuo'll need to jumper the NAND chip pins inorder to burn anotherROM to it. Here is a picture of the exact NAND chip that box has. Altough this is a picture of a different box the pins are the same.

Comment

Working...
                X