Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 questions and answers before buying TV BOXING UGOOS X3 PRO | X3 CUBE | X3 PLUS | X4 CUBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 questions and answers before buying TV BOXING UGOOS X3 PRO | X3 CUBE | X3 PLUS | X4 CUBE

Answers on questions:
    - What is the difference between Ugoos x2, x3, x4?
    - Which of the TV boxes is the best to buy?
    - Which Ugoos modification is optimal, Cube, Pro or Plus?
    - TV box with which memory is more productive: 2 or 4 GB?
    - How can you increase the permanent memory?
    - Does the TV box get very hot and what is its optimal temperature?
    (test at maximum load with a pyrometer)
    - Disassembly of the device and cooling system.
    - Is it possible to install the Android TV operating system on the TV box?
    - What are the parameters of the power supply and the real power of the TV box?
    (test at maximum load using a wattmeter and USB tester)
    - can the TV box be used by powering it from a car battery?

? The video shows everything in detail, if you need a translation into English, write in the comments under the video and I will translate it for you.

My video - https://youtu.be/2m0rqa1bLEs

Product page with the characteristics of this TV box - http://got.by/4xcrd3
    Cheap Set-top Boxes, Buy Quality Consumer Electronics Directly from China Suppliers:2020 Ugoos X3 PRO TV Box Android 9.0 4GB RAM 32GB X3 Plus 64GB DDR4 Amlogic S905X3 WiFi 1000M 4K X3 Cube 2GB 16GB Set Top TVBox Enjoy ?Free Shipping Worldwide! ?Limited Time Sale ?Easy Return.

Comment

Originally posted by zzz111 View Post
      Product page with the characteristics of this TV box - http://got.by/4xcrd3

Hi ,

maybe i can not answer all , but a few for sure :

1. the SOC , it is the S905*2 (UgoosX2) / *3 (UgoosX3) / *4 (UgoosX4), so they double , triple or quad the SOC , for more Power ,

2. this is more a personal thing , what are your needs ???

3. think the PLUS is optimal , gets the most out of the Soc, but remember your needs ,

4. of course the 4GB Version ,

5. most new AndroidVersion have the possibiltity to swap the internal with a bigger external Drive , or maybe SDCard ,

6. about 40 degrees , but with much use they for sure get hot , if Ugoos made no good Heatsink work , but most Users add Fans , a small 3cm is enough

7. not sure , but Ugoos has many CustomRoms User Sasvlad made some for Ugoos

8. this can only be messured , but normal they use 5V/2000mah , but better is 5V/3000mah (on cheap Boxes often not enough Power because 5V/2000mah only brings lower 2000mah

9. not sure , ask Ugoos , maybe you need a Powerconverter ,

hope this helps / good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

maybe i can not answer all , but a few for sure :

1. the SOC , it is the S905*2 (UgoosX2) / *3 (UgoosX3) / *4 (UgoosX4), so they double , triple or quad the SOC , for more Power ,

2. this is more a personal thing , what are your needs ???

3. think the PLUS is optimal , gets the most out of the Soc, but remember your needs ,

4. of course the 4GB Version ,

5. most new AndroidVersion have the possibiltity to swap the internal with a bigger external Drive , or maybe SDCard ,

6. about 40 degrees , but with much use they for sure get hot , if Ugoos made no good Heatsink work , but most Users add Fans , a small 3cm is enough

7. not sure , but Ugoos has many CustomRoms User Sasvlad made some for Ugoos

8. this can only be messured , but normal they use 5V/2000mah , but better is 5V/3000mah (on cheap Boxes often not enough Power because 5V/2000mah only brings lower 2000mah

9. not sure , ask Ugoos , maybe you need a Powerconverter ,

hope this helps / good luck / gefattern
        Watch my video. In it, I show everything in detail. You have big mistakes and inaccuracies in your answers. The video shows everything.

Comment

Looks like 9 out of 9 are all correct
          Left side =Right side

I watched video in russian
          Nice job

Optimum tempature???? can be 60 celcius
          These machines get hot that is a fact...
          Cooling Fan most excellent.

In video wattage readings under load?
          Were you streaming/testing 1080p
          Audio settings?
          Affect CPU do they not?

Why would you want to use a car battery?

Comment

Watch my video. In it, I show everything in detail. You have big mistakes and inaccuracies in your answers. The video shows everything.
            Why not translate the video to English in the first place so that questions can be asked that are not covered by the video and so called mistakes are not made.

It's hardly the fault of gefattern when things are rather vague to start with, so any critique should fall on your shoulders,not anybody else's.

From where I sit, this also sounds more like a veiled product advertisement rather than anything that would be of greater independent and unbiased use for forum members.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi ,

WHAT ?????????????????? , IS YOUR PROBLEM , WE NOT NEED YOUR UGOOS ADVERTISMENT ,

STOP THIS , i made this for others that want to buy this Boxes , for more Info ,

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Why not translate the video to English in the first place so that questions can be asked that are not covered by the video and so called mistakes are not made.

It's hardly the fault of gefattern when things are rather vague to start with, so any critique should fall on your shoulders,not anybody else's.

From where I sit, this also sounds more like a veiled product advertisement rather than anything that would be of greater independent and unbiased use for forum members.
                There are many Russian speakers on this forum. That's why I post videos in Russian. If an English-speaking audience is interested in any video, I will translate it into English. Since this takes time, I ask you to write a message about the translation under the video in the comments, so that I do not waste time. Nobody paid me anything for this video, this is not an advertisement. I wrote it down based on the questions that I am asked in my other videos.

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

WHAT ?????????????????? , IS YOUR PROBLEM , WE NOT NEED YOUR UGOOS ADVERTISMENT ,

STOP THIS , i made this for others that want to buy this Boxes , for more Info ,

gefattern
                  I am often asked where I purchased the product. Since there are many non-honest sellers and people are wondering where exactly I purchased this product. So I have provided a link. If necessary, I can delete it, but I have to constantly answer where I purchased this product.

Comment

There are many Russian speakers on this forum. That's why I post videos in Russian. If an English-speaking audience is interested in any video, I will translate it into English. Since this takes time, I ask you to write a message about the translation under the video in the comments, so that I do not waste time. Nobody paid me anything for this video, this is not an advertisement. I wrote it down based on the questions that I am asked in my other videos.
                    In the near future, I will translate the video into English.

Comment

In the near future, I will translate the video into English.
                      Hi ,

first not my Problem what language this Video has , similar Videos , with same Device , for sure exist in many languages ,

we all must write English here , if you already know the answers dont make such a rare Thread , it is confusing ,

information over Boxes are okay if you get no Money for it , no Problem if they ask where to buy it ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Anyone still doubts about the BIG problems with the ugoos 0.3.91 firmware?

Ugoos deny everything, but I have such a feeling that these people don't benefit from posting lies

Start reading from page 1530 onwards

Or on the Ugoos blog

Comment

Has anyone done a temperature check with stress test on the X3, and can elaborate what the results were?

Comment

For those who were interested this TV box, on this page of the site there is a description and a lot of pictures for this TV box. The site has a translator for different languages. At the end of the page there are many useful links about the Ugoos X3 Pro
                            Last edited by zzz111; 07-14-2023, 00:35.

Comment

Working...
                            X