S905x3 - oH96x Max vs A95X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S905x3 - oH96x Max vs A95X

The A95x is very fast, but, so far, there is no stable firmware. Apparently, the issue is in the video resolution . I had to return the box, because, after an online update, the box failed, with a black screen.

The 96X Max- does not do 8k nor 4k. It goes up to 1080. The native remote does not work. Speed is very low, similar to my old Orange Pi H3 machine. Is it really an S905x3 machine !

If a box has S905X3 then it will do 4K,so i don't know where you get the 1080p limit from.

You have mentioned a oH96x Max and 96X Max-, neither of which I recognise, so I'm guessing these are typos?

8K is nothing but a marketing gimmick so I would not personally give it a second thought right now.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      If a box has S905X3 then it will do 4K,so i don't know where you get the 1080p limit from.

You have mentioned a oH96x Max and 96X Max-, neither of which I recognise, so I'm guessing these are typos?

8K is nothing but a marketing gimmick so I would not personally give it a second thought right now.
      Its a 2020 H96 Max S905X3 . The video resolution goes up to 1080 60 hz . Agree that both 3D and so called 8K are gimmicks , but, on the A95, 8K is shown,

Comment

Working...
      X