Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexon X8 Amlogic s905x3 4gb/64gb

I got this prefix here:
    У лінійці СМАРТ ТВ приставок від компанії NEXON поповнення - модель NEXON X8 на базі Amlogic S905X3 під управлінням сучасної операційної системи Android 9.0.

I don't know s905x3 yet.Who knows the firmware for it??

2 twrp in the archive are suitable.
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

I installed android 10 gsi phhusson v221 via twrp.But there the mouse and video work slowly and in jerks.

Comment

My board - Q5X3_141 V4.0 20112.

Клацніть на зображення для різних версій Ім'я: IMG10037.jpg Перегляди: 44 Розмір: 41,6 KB ID: 811894Клацніть на зображення для різних версій Ім'я: IMG10038.jpg Перегляди: 46 Розмір: 37,1 KB ID: 811895
        Last edited by sagert; 08-15-2020, 12:15.

Comment

Box looks like the X96_Max+ with S905X3, try this firmware:

https://www.evolutiontv-vs.com/uncat...%be%d0%b2.html

Comment

UBT does not detect a prefix.Didn't know that it was so difficult with a S905x3.I once stitched it with GT1mini-2_v204P0.img.It is normal but does not turn on afterwards.
            2020.08.01-09.txt
            After that I made my own firmware from this firmware and a backup of my firmware.I stitched this homemade firmware.
            2020.08.03-18.txt
            With a mistake.Perhaps I did the wrong firmware.Now the prefix is not detected with UBT.
            There are dots on the board RX TX GND .I will try using uart adapter.It's not urgent for me.I still have another console working.I found out the manufacturer by MAC address.
            Shenzhen Amediatech Tech Co, Ltd
            https://fccid.io/2AI6D
            Contact Email: [email protected]
            But they didn't give me the firmware.

Comment

I have 2 firmware backups.I do not know how to make firmware from them.

Comment

If memory is correct that Amediatech Tech Co. is in fact the OEM of the X96 Max/Max+, believe I saw the name when the DTB was added to Linux mainline a couple of update cycles previously for the S905X2 board.

Did you try Vasily's ROM from link above? Can watch video : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...881#post811881

Believe the MaskROM reset pins are Round Circle contact points near the eMMC chip.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                  If memory is correct that Amediatech Tech Co. is in fact the OEM of the X96 Max/Max+, believe I saw the name when the DTB was added to Linux mainline a couple of update cycles previously for the S905X2 board.

Did you try Vasily's ROM from link above? Can watch video : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...881#post811881

Believe the MaskROM reset pins are Round Circle contact points near the eMMC chip.
                  My box is now undecided using UBT.After the first unsuccessful firmware ,I was able to restore it through contact closure.It was about where you write.After 2 my homemade firmware I can't manage to do it.I checked the manufacturer's MAC address.My MAC:900EB31E8DF2.

Comment

I forgot how to close contacts 1 time.How can I install the firmware from x96 max max plus.

Comment

I restored the prefix by closing the contacts.Installed the firmware from H96 Max X3 Slimbox v7.WiFi does not work and does not show the front panel.But I have a backup of the old firmware.Just how can I change the files in the fiirrmware?

Comment

Here they write how to install linux on Amlogic s905x3.The truth is written in russian.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                          I restored the prefix by closing the contacts.Installed the firmware from H96 Max X3 Slimbox v7.WiFi does not work and does not show the front panel.But I have a backup of the old firmware.Just how can I change the files in the fiirrmware?
                          The firmware should be able to customize with the Android 9 Tool that bumrec released.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

The firmware should be able to customize with the Android 9 Tool that bumrec released.
                            This is not so easy for the Slimbox custom rom, as this particular rom has some problems with sepolicy (believe me I know first hand).

Comment

I have now installed the Tanix tx5 plus firmware from 26.04.20.Is there wifi.But the remote control does not work.The front panel also does not work.

Comment

Working...
                              X