No announcement yet.

Nexon X8 Amlogic s905x3 4gb/64gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just set SELINUX to ON=Enforcing or OFF=Permissive, must put this in your init.x.rc text file (x is variable to whatever device is being compiled)
    Example:
    Code:
    on init
        androidboot.selinux=permissive
    If you are building GSI from source? I think I found your problem with GPU, generic AOSP image does Not support HWC1, so you need a property set in a buiild.mk file this:

TARGET_USES_HWC2 := true

with /vendor/build.prop has this:

ro.hardware.hwcomposer=drm_meson

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Just set SELINUX to ON=Enforcing or OFF=Permissive, must put this in your init.x.rc text file (x is variable to whatever device is being compiled)
      Example:
      Code:
      on init
      androidboot.selinux=permissive
      If you are building GSI from source? I think I found your problem with GPU, generic AOSP image does Not support HWC1, so you need a property set in a buiild.mk file this:

TARGET_USES_HWC2 := true

with /vendor/build.prop has this:

ro.hardware.hwcomposer=drm_meson
      I went the other way.I was just inserting phhusson disk.Do you use yukawa thread to build?
      git clone https://android.googlesource.com/device/amlogic/yukawa
      I don't know how to install repo.And you need to install packages in ubuntu?How much disk space do you need to compile? And what else is needed there?I have 2 os installed on my laptop.70 gb is allocated for ubuntu.The remaining 230 gb for windows.The laptop is old and weak.It takes time to get acquainted with the compilation and the compilation itself.But I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
        I went the other way.I was just inserting phhusson disk.Do you use yukawa thread to build?
        git clone https://android.googlesource.com/device/amlogic/yukawa
        Planning on making the yukawa branch this weekend for vim3l if I have time, Only downloaded it and taken a look at what it has different, file structures, and it seems pretty basic ATV build.

I don't know how to install repo.And you need to install packages in ubuntu?How much disk space do you need to compile? And what else is needed there?I have 2 os installed on my laptop.70 gb is allocated for ubuntu.The remaining 230 gb for windows.The laptop is old and weak.It takes time to get acquainted with the compilation and the compilation itself.But I'll see what I can do.
        You really need a high powered desktop machine to download+compile complete AOSP roms: 8-cores 16 thread CPU or bigger, 32gb ram or more, and fast NVMe storage types with about 200gb free storage for the AOSP code+rom. Just the AOSP rom after it is built will take about 18GB of space on harddrive.

Last year I tried AOSP on old laptop just to test and see how long it would take to make ROM and it took 18 hours just to compile the ROM and that doesn't include the download hours and hours of the code. Laptop was 2core cpu, 16gb ram, slow 500gb spin-drive hardrive. So, not recommended to use OLD PC/Laptop.

Comment

Maybe others will help you.Who has such opportunities.Yes many changes in android 10.You can get confused.

Comment

Working...
          X