X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95 max plus bricked

T95 max plus bricked

08-14-2020, 02:59
    I have accidentally bricked my t95 max plus, when I tried to install emuelec but forgot the dtb.img file. When I inserted the SD card and booted up the device, I saw the logo for two seconds and then the screen turned black then nothing. Now it doesn't do anything anymore. No lights nothing. I made a recovery SD card with the amlogic burning tool in windows. Tried it, and...nothing. tried reset button, nothing. So I think the short pin method is my last resort. But which pins do I use? I tried uploading pictures of the board, but I get an error. But I'll try again.

Hi i have bricked mine as well. Did you find out which pins to short?

Comment

Originally posted by buckethead View Post
      T95 max plus bricked

08-14-2020, 02:59
      I have accidentally bricked my t95 max plus, when I tried to install emuelec but forgot the dtb.img file. When I inserted the SD card and booted up the device, I saw the logo for two seconds and then the screen turned black then nothing. Now it doesn't do anything anymore. No lights nothing. I made a recovery SD card with the amlogic burning tool in windows. Tried it, and...nothing. tried reset button, nothing. So I think the short pin method is my last resort. But which pins do I use? I tried uploading pictures of the board, but I get an error. But I'll try again.
      I have finally unbricked my device if you still need help let me know..

Comment

Originally posted by DaMeZ View Post

I have finally unbricked my device if you still need help let me know..
        How did you unbrick it?

Comment

Originally posted by prefor View Post

How did you unbrick it?
          Trying to upload image but won't let me...

Comment

You gotta short them 2 points. I used speaker wire and worked for me..

Comment

Thanks for information. I installed factory rom without solder. I used USB burning tool for installing.
              Last edited by ahbecan; 12-20-2020, 15:42.

Comment

Hi,

So T95 max plus bricks by simply putting emuelec SD card with no dtb.img into box and trying to boot or by trying to flash emuelec to NAND ?
                I did same thing with A95X F3 and it did not brick, it just didn't boot and then rebooted to Android after removing card from slot.

Comment

Por favor peguei essa box bricked alguém poderia me dizer onde fica exatamente o ponto de curto,se tem jeito ainda ,peguei ela da olx,diz o cara q só brickou mas já foi mexida

Comment

Wesley Expedito você já deve ter visto acima a foto dos pontos de curto nas costas da sua placa, mas aí vai de novo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-20200927-232109-1.png
Views:	20
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	832968

Comment

Working...
                    X