No announcement yet.

H96 Max X3 BT WIFI Ethernet problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing you can try to check if your wifi chip functions OK and it is not damaged.
    Use an sd card and load coreelec. Use the latest version of coreelec and as dtb file use the generic one which has "ng" in its name, it is for 4G memory (has "4G" in the name) and also is for 1Gbit LAN ("1Gbit" in the name of the file). REMEMBER to RENAME the file you will use to "dtb.img".

Comment

There is a new firmware u215 dated from 12/08/2020 https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...-TPyiK236-Hu1f
      Maybe you can try it to find if it solves your problem with the wifi

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
        There is a new firmware u215 dated from 12/08/2020 https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...-TPyiK236-Hu1f
        Maybe you can try it to find if it solves your problem with the wifi
        Hey man, thanks for the heads up! Sorry I've been busy, I'll take a look and let you know the outcome once I tried it

Cheers!!

Comment

Originally posted by mdherwin View Post

Hey man, thanks for the heads up! Sorry I've been busy, I'll take a look and let you know the outcome once I tried it

Cheers!!
          Did you fix it ? And let me ask you something very strange. Did you change how the time is set (automatic by the net or something else)?

Comment

Hello. Sorry if it's not a suitable thread, but I haven't found another one.

Please, I need help. Have H96 X3 Max
            How can I close applications in the background? I can't do this with ALT + TAB + DEL because my airmouse doesn't have a Tab key.
            Please, I tried everything and I can't get anything. thankful

Comment

Originally posted by AllanSEP View Post

How can I close applications in the background? I can't do this with ALT + TAB + DEL because my airmouse doesn't have a Tab key.
              IF you are using the standard AOSP_mobile/tablet ROM that comes from factory, then you can go to Google PlayStore and download either Greenify or Killapps, then if using a mobile/tablet laucher like Lawnchair can set app widgets for either app to quickly kill or hibernate any background apps. I usually have both of the apps mentioned installed in my boxes, even if it is an ATV rom I will sideload Greenify.

Comment

Originally posted by AllanSEP View Post

Of course what RiCkLaR_atvX suggested is a good option, but if I were you I would also try a custom firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

IF you are using the standard AOSP_mobile/tablet ROM that comes from factory, then you can go to Google PlayStore and download either Greenify or Killapps, then if using a mobile/tablet laucher like Lawnchair can set app widgets for either app to quickly kill or hibernate any background apps. I usually have both of the apps mentioned installed in my boxes, even if it is an ATV rom I will sideload Greenify.
                  Thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Of course what RiCkLaR_atvX suggested is a good option, but if I were you I would also try a custom firmware.
                    Thanks very much

Comment

If somebody has this box with Blue Board and wifi chip IT6334 I have made a new version for it here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...880#post816880
                      I don't know if everything is correct since I own one H96 max X3 with green board and I borrowed the files from somebody else. But you can give it a try and report.

At the beginning of the topic there is a board with WP6334. I don't know if this is the same as IT6334, but you can try.

EDIT : It is confirmed that this version is OK for IT6334 (both wifi and BT are functioning properly)
                      Last edited by ath156; 11-22-2020, 20:27.

Comment

The above version for IT6334 is confirmed to be OK !!!!!!! https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...880#post816880

Comment

Working...
                        X