[Bricked] VONTAR X3 Amlogic S905X3 4/64GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rootkonsole View Post
    salutation. thank you very much for sharing the knowledge and assisting in the solution attempt. I will try the heating method again. my usb cable is big, 1.5 meters, I doubt it is the cause, but it can even be ... the UART method is an option, but as I do not deal with it, it may be more an expense to acquire the UART that would compensate for taking a new box. any results, I inform.
    OMG !!!!!! 1.50 meter is not long. It is tooooooooo..... long. Although probably this is not the only reason of your problems, you better nake a new one by yourself.
    You must have at least 2 spare cables from old smartphones etc. Just cut 2 of them, keep the USB-A parts and connect the 4 thinner cables color to color. Insulate the connections with electrical tape. Do not make it longer than 15-20cm.
    I am sorry to inform you that you are not the only one with such problems. There is a number of other Vontar X3 users with such problems even from 1st use !! And probably the UART would offer you nothing new, as some others already used it (no solution from its use). Probably the Emmc is still your best bet (heating and even slightly pushing it at the time of UBT "burning" ?).

But first of all make a proper cable !!! and try again. Anyway such a USB-A/USB-A cable is a must for everybody (even for your next box).

Comment

I'm going to cut the cable I have and do the heating again with light pressure. but I think that if it was going to work, it would have happened, because I already warmed up and pressed ... any result, I put it here, because I'm sure it will benefit many. thank you very much for your assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by rootkonsole View Post
        I'm going to cut the cable I have and do the heating again with light pressure. but I think that if it was going to work, it would have happened, because I already warmed up and pressed ... any result, I put it here, because I'm sure it will benefit many. thank you very much for your assistance.
        I have the same problem. did you handle it?

Comment

If an old laptop, then you need to connect a laptop charger, as well as a power supply for the set-top box when flashing.

Comment

Working...
          X