Help me, please...Pendoo X 10 Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me, please...Pendoo X 10 Plus

Hello everyone! I'm bothering you with a concern ... I'm thinking of unrooting my tv box because I can't install any app from playstore ... Is it possible that it continues to work fine after unrooting it? Or am I in danger of ruining it? Thanks and regards! (sorry for my english...)

Originally posted by bark View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm bothering you with a concern ... I'm thinking of unrooting my tv box because I can't install any app from playstore ... Is it possible that it continues to work fine after unrooting it? Or am I in danger of ruining it? Thanks and regards! (sorry for my english...)
    Hi ,

"root" can not really make this , think it is another Problem , remember this Pendoo Roms for sure

full of Bugs , try a Factory Reset , or wipe all data & cache of the Google Apps ,

think your better with a CustomRom for S905x3 , if right Wifichip is supported by CustomRom ,

that is the Problem with this cheap Boxes ,

hope you find a Solution , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Download and install this version https://apkpure.com/google-play-stor...ndroid.vending
      Reboot and try again.

Comment

ok ok, very thanks ath156! very thanks gefattern!

Comment

Hi! I can't install google play store apk. Maybe I should uninstall the play store application that comes pre-installed at the factory? If so, how do I uninstall it? Thanks !!!

Comment

Hi! I can't install google play store apk. Maybe I should uninstall the play store application that comes pre-installed at the factory? If so, how do I uninstall it? Thanks !!!
            Do what I told you and reboot. Wait some moments to see if it starts working, In addition to that click 7-8 times upon the "version number" in Settings of Play Store (you will become "developer").Reboot again.

If the above are not enough you can try the following (step 3 is the same as above) :
            1. Remove "cache" from both apks
            2. Reboot.
            See if the issue is resolved.
            3. Go to the Playstore settings and click once the version number. Wait to update.
            4. Set automatic time from the INTERNET (in SETTINGS). Better to do it as a 1st step (if you haven't enabled it yet)

Comment

thank you very much genius!

Comment

Working...
              X