Image the OS ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image the OS ??

I wonder how you make an image of the OS on S905X3 box... Would be interested to look at whether the FW from the RetroStation box can be ripped/installed on another S905X3 box. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Methanoid View Post
    I wonder how you make an image of the OS on S905X3 box... Would be interested to look at whether the FW from the RetroStation box can be ripped/installed on another S905X3 box. Any ideas?
    I don't know if your intention is to play retro games to H96 max X3 ? If this is it, than you better look at emuelec which can be installed as an addon to coreelec (using an sd card and making your H96 a dual boot system). It can be installed also to the sd card as a separate system (but I think the previous option is better).

Comment

No idea why you think I want to use an H96 Max X3 (I don't). Or why I would want CoreElec/EmuElec....

I just asked a simple question... I am interested in whether the RetroStation firmware can be ripped... I like the look of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Methanoid View Post
        No idea why you think I want to use an H96 Max X3 (I don't). Or why I would want CoreElec/EmuElec....

I just asked a simple question... I am interested in whether the RetroStation firmware can be ripped... I like the look of it...
        Probably I misread your post. So just ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X