Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magicsee C500 Pro Hybrid

Hi,
    I have bought recently the magicsee C500 pro. It is a hybrid device with Android 9.0 + DVB-S2 with 4/32GB
    THE device seems good but unfortunately it doesn't support Oscam. It has a Cccam built in the dtv which doesn't support oscam. The question here is: how can I modify it to support oscam instead of cccam?
    Any help please?

Hi,

New software MGCTV15720210203: -does not work Powerkeys definition - suspend -,

We are waiting for a new update.
    Last edited by petras54; 03-26-2021, 10:02.

Comment

I have a Magicsee C500 Pro T/T2, 4gb Ram, 32gb Rom, but the android stopped working. Now I urgently need an image file (img) of the firmware of the TV box to revive it via USB Burning Tool through the computer. The program only reads img files. Only with this program can I revive it. I tried everything else and it didn't work. I will be very grateful if someone helps me with working img firmware for Magicsee C500 Pro.
      Last edited by lz2jvc; 03-07-2021, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by lz2jvc View Post
        ...working img firmware for Magicsee C500 Pro.
        ;-) post #138, 4PDA.ru

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

;-) post #138, 4PDA.ru
          This img file gives an error with the USB Burning Tool ,, check image faled '. I need a working img file.

Comment

If someone has a Magicsee C500 Pro, I will be very grateful if he backup up the system as the file has an img extension so that I can recover my TV box. I would be very grateful if anyone would respond

Comment

Working...
            X