Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone with a S905X3 box or Tanix tx3 box

Before I buy a Tanix TX3 box a S905X3 based, for an handycapped person,
    I would like to confirm that the Android LiveNewsWorld appk, downloaded from GOOGLE PLAY, works on a box with a S905X3 processor or a Tanix TX3 box

for appk download see on Google Play
    LiveNewsWorld | Watch Latehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.livenewsworld.newsheadlines&hl=en&g l=USst News - Apps on Google Play

For some reason, the appk does not work in North America with the Tanix TX6-MINI and Tanix TX6S boxes. Both Alwinner based processors
    But LiveNewsWorld appk works on my Tablet and android phone and Alfawise S95 TV box.

you gotta elaborate on "the appk does not work in North America"... There are tons of other online TV apps out there. This sounds like more of software issues rather than something processor/SoC related. TX3 can definitely run the app.

Comment

Luciferyelow
      Thank you for your help and answer .
      In my post, I confirmed the appk does work in North America. In my third paragraph on my post it reads

Originally posted by hdenie View Post
      The "LiveNewsWorld" appk works in North America, on my Tablet, android phone and Alfawise S95 TV. box.
      But for some reason, the appk does not work with the Tanix TX6-MINI and Tanix TX6S boxes These are both Alwinner based processors
      I am a novice but to me, it seems like a processor/SoC/Alwinner issue.
      Now do I understand you tried the appk on a Tanix TX3 ?? And if yes with what ROM
      Again thank you for your help.

Hans

Comment

Working...
      X