K5- Help request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K5- Help request

Hello everyone, first of all forgive my English, I am writing to you from Italy and I do not know your language well.
    I am a new owner of this smart box Mecool K5 S905X3) but at the moment I am not absolutely satisfied.
    Although I have updated the firmware to the latest version, the device often crashes, sometimes I can't do any operation and I have to restart; I can access Netflix but I cannot access any content, as soon as I log in everything blocks.
    Last problem, I can't synchronize DVB-S2 TV channels as I don't know which configuration to set (hotbird?).
    Can I do something to solve these problems or to remedy, or do I have to give up in front of a product that is useless for me?
    Thank you all for the attention you will give me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sparco76; 05-12-2021, 17:27.

Do you have a satellite dish?
    On google play there is app called satellite finder
    Use it...to see..what satellites are being used by your dish ( your location vs angel vs bearing )

As for Netflix... There is a large post/thread dedicated to these kind of issue's
    - inside you will probably find modded apps that might work

Does it run? Android or Android TV

Goodluck

Comment

@mitchell4you Thanks, unfortunately I don't have a satellite dish, I have to synchronize the channels for digital terrestrial.
      Could you tell me where to find the thread on netflix? My smart box is Andorid TV 9 pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparco76 View Post
        @mitchell4you
        Could you tell me where to find the thread on netflix? My smart box is Andorid TV 9 pie.
        If you just used the search box at the top of the webpage and searched "Netflix" you would find about of topics and posts.

But this is most likely your best option if it works:

I now have a Netflix APK that runs in 1080p with DD+ audio. It runs the Android TV OS version so NO mouse required. It works on some of the Mecool Google Certified devices............ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Google Certified devices KD1

Comment

...I don't have a satellite dish, I have to synchronize the channels for digital terrestrial...
          The new TV-Box MECOOL K5 have installed DVB-T2, DVB-S2 and DVB-C tuners, to manage and view content we have the DTV app, a very simple to use app that guides us through the first setup process. When boot the first time the installation wizard shown us a ... (AndroidPCTV)

in installation choose DVB-T/T2 (tuner) and then auto or manual search for channels ...

Example:

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

If you just used the search box at the top of the webpage and searched "Netflix" you would find about of topics and posts.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...107#post823107

Thanks, I try it and I communicate the results to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

The new TV-Box MECOOL K5 have installed DVB-T2, DVB-S2 and DVB-C tuners, to manage and view content we have the DTV app, a very simple to use app that guides us through the first setup process. When boot the first time the installation wizard shown us a ... (AndroidPCTV)

in installation choose DVB-T/T2 (tuner) and then auto or manual search for channels ...

Example:

Thanks, problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...107#post823107
                Now Netflix works, but I can only watch HD content and not HDR, I don't understand why. I also asked for advice in the thread that you proposed to me, let's see if someone can help me. In the meantime, thanks to you.

Comment

Now Netflix works, but I can only watch HD content and not HDR, I don't understand why. I also asked for advice in the thread that you proposed to me, let's see if someone can help me. In the meantime, thanks to you.
                  Happy that it is working for you, cheers!

Comment

Working...
                  X