[Bricked] X96 MAX Plus Q2 with Amlogic S905X3 4/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Bricked] X96 MAX Plus Q2 with Amlogic S905X3 4/32GB

Hi guys, I have a totally bricked X96 MAX Plus Q2 Q5x3_141 V4.1 device, it does not turn on any lights and the USB is not detected... I have tried some suggestion from here but without luck.
    Any help you can give me in this regard will be welcome.

Thanks, Bernardo.

Having exactly the same problem.

Hi guys. Have X96 Max 3, had Slimbox ROM, rooted, and TWRP installed. Wanted to go back to stock because didn't manage to get Netfilx in FHD. First I installed official recovery, then, official ROM X96Max_Plus2_20200901-1005 ROM That went without any errors, but after reboot, it stucked there. Tried to short pin it, nothing.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi jucca, I was finally able to "revive" the box, I leave below the step by step that has worked for me (Option 2).

Option 1 (for most cases)

- Get the box without power or USB connection
      - Open the software Amlogic USB burning tool
      - Select the image to burn
      - Connect your male to male USB cable to the PC
      - Put something metallic (a screwdriver) between the pins which are in the orange circle of this image and hold -verify that the board is the same than the picture
      - Connect your male to male USB cable to the box to USB 1 port
      - When you hear the sound on the PC that has detected the box, remove the screwdriver
      - Plug the box into electrical power
      - Click on the ‘Start’ button to proceed with the burn

Option 2 (when Option 1 it doesn't work)

- Get the box without power or USB connection
      - Put something metallic (a screwdriver) between the pins which are in the orange circle of this image and hold -verify that the board is the same than the picture
      -
      Plug the box into electrical power and wait for about 5 seconds
      - Disconnect the box for the electrical power
      - Follow the steps in Option 1

The only ROM that I found where everything works (bluetooth, wifi, etc) is this Slimboxtv X96 Max Plus Q1

Regards, Bernardo.

Originally posted by jucca View Post
      Having exactly the same problem.

Hi guys. Have X96 Max 3, had Slimbox ROM, rooted, and TWRP installed. Wanted to go back to stock because didn't manage to get Netfilx in FHD. First I installed official recovery, then, official ROM X96Max_Plus2_20200901-1005 ROM That went without any errors, but after reboot, it stucked there. Tried to short pin it, nothing.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Comment

Same problem X96 Max plus 2 4 / 64GB, dead there is no way to recognize usb.

Comment

Option 1 helped me, Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X