905x3 Beelink Mini Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

905x3 Beelink Mini Anyone?

Wanted to see who is showing some interest in the latest mini.
    It would be great, not to be such a lonely owner...
    Developers interested?
    Testers willing?
    Victims, er Buyers really Ready?
    ​​​​​​... Can I get an amen?
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Much the same as the X2 you wont see anything to make you say WOW glad I got an X3 but in saying that
    If around 20 to 30% performance improvement for tasks at the same frequency. and It also has some optional features like the Neural Network Accelerator and a Cortex-M4 core for always-on processing then its for you,

All in good time

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Amen!!!
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

In stock at gearbest, shipping is asap.
        Trebor, i take back my pricey comment...it's a slam dunk compared to the x2 set cpu!
        Developers wanted, please.

Comment

• blinkone
          blinkone commented
          Editing a comment
          In stock lol lol Impossible.According to beelink Expected to start production in early August.

An Interesting Read:
        https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...925#post778925

Not a lot in it really
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

blinkone

Am I missing something?
          https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_0...anchorGoodsFAQ

Edit: Okay, my bad...
          I swear last night I saw the ability to ship next week.

Edit2: I've learned over time to always blame the unbelievable on gearB....

Comment

• blinkone
            blinkone commented
            Editing a comment
            Na your not missing anything but you did almost fall for gearbest eager to sell you a box marketing tactics.Trust me production starts in early August. ;-)

blinkone ...I always trust the one-eye guy. So gb won't be making week 2 Aug shipping will they? Care to guess?
          Do you believe that gb actually tests, as they say, each box before sending?
          Combined with trebor's link above, is beelink's x3 going to be worth the trouble, or likely just more of the same tweak, drop, and run from their mission statement?
          One for yes, two for no.

Comment

• blinkone
            blinkone commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry I have no idea if gearbest test each unit but I do no that geekbuying does test every one.I think the beelink x3 is worth a punt its drawing me in anyway But im a big beelink fan and for week 2 shipping that's cutting it fine IMO

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          An Interesting Read:
          https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...925#post778925

Not a lot in it really
          Definitely a different report from one found elsewhere in freaktab.com, or here:
          Beelink GT1-Mini TV Box S905X2 chip gets a new upgrade, The new version is 905X3. Why are the chips should be upgraded Let’s compare it to the S905X2 and see how it differs after it is upgraded. In comparison to the S905X2, S905X3 is the Cortex-A55 cores can deliver more performance than compared to Cortex-A53  in memory, benchmarks,

I guess optometrist horn-tooting by beelink. Owners of both x2 and x3 will know the real world impact.
          IT's upgrade may be noticed most with desktop type operations?

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Always say it
            Seeing is believing

Hi,

I have ordered one from Aliexpess - ready to play role of "victim" (i.e. tester) as soon as I've got the box...

Comment

Originally posted by smv1210 View Post
            Hi,

I have ordered one from Aliexpess - ready to play as soon as I've got the box...
            Still on B.O. Or awaiting build schedule guess? The whole topic and info has gone dark.

Comment

They are still working on the firmware, so according to my sources, they have not started to release the boxes yet.

They sent me one of their prototype boxes a couple of weeks ago. I did a YouTube review on it.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                They sent me one of their prototype boxes a couple of weeks ago. I did a YouTube review on it.
                Throw that link again C please, I've lost track of it.
                ....if they work on it till correct, perhaps ready for the Christmas Rush? Hehaw!

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Throw that link again C please, I've lost track of it.
                  ....if they work on it till correct, perhaps ready for the Christmas Rush? Hehaw!
                  That tiny little box actually works pretty good. I have been using it as my primary media consumption device for a few days now. When they get it to use all 4 cores, it will be a little speed demon.

Thanks to Beelink, I got to test their newest Android box using the latest Amlogic SoC, the S905X3. According to the Beelink rep, they are still working on ...

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

When they get it to use all 4 cores, it will be a little speed demo.
                    That's right, I had forgot your paraplegic presently. How strange?
                    Trebor tested with no such issues, have you any feedback from GB or b-link yet?
                    You might take a look with "kernal Auditor" , it has the ability to open or close frequency ops. Maybe their just "off".
                    Granted, it's unlikely....but you may get some new angle on what's going on

Comment

if i had any s905x3 i would develop for it just waiting on beelink to send me some more devices

Comment

Working...
                      X