• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New firmware Beelink GT1 Mini 2 905x3

As Found

Good news everybody,
    New firmware for the 905x3 Beelink GT MINI:

https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:f...n7YeA?e=vO5jdc

Last edited by trebor; 10-22-2019, 19:48.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Hey how do I update ? Sorry for a noob question

Comment

Originally posted by Willthare24 View Post
      Hey how do I update ? Sorry for a noob question
      Minixfreak from Freaktab has created an awesome ATV port for the new Beelink GT1-Mini 2. This new Beelink Android TV box is using the newer Amlogic S905X3 S...
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Somehow I couldn't get this working despite numerous tries in the past, possibly due to version issue. Eventually I gave up and use the SDCard maker method. Even though I used a fairly old version of SDCard maker tool ( 2.0.2 ?), nevertheless it works beautifully, except that we have to patiently wait for the device to reboot itself ( as the GUI seems to stuck as though it is doing nothing for a while ).

Comment

Beelink just released another version v203P0.

modify:
          1. Solve the problem that some software cannot recognize the model ? of GT1mini-?, which causes an error or an abnormality. Change the model in the software to GT1mini-2.
          2. Solve the problem of automatically turning on after turning off the Bluetooth speaker.

Comment

trebor Can you link the SharePoint page for the ota zip file to this device?
            I am having a hard time finding it.. again.
            I know it exists, but was denied dl by beelink.
            *Will this run, if renamed "recovery" ?!
            ??????Any idea witch port is best to attempt an ota/ backup boot from?
            Last edited by ClarkKent; 02-02-2020, 16:08. Reason: Skip it.. I had some success getting the DL file *
            Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Working...
            X