This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dangchui View Post
    hello ANYONE he test this rom with NETFLIX ATV version 3..2.2 VERSION but with do an astuce similar with patch yablio same at this :

WITH THIS VERSION : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGQ...AMcpSjk-p/view

and patch yablio :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wek...7JKaiz5Nq/view

be careful only run patch yablio who run netflix atv

thanks for verify this and test is ok on KM9 PRO google certified

and beelink GT1 MINI 2 is OK HDCP 2.2

tested with stock firmware, got error code.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

hello you say with stock firmware but you say original firmware android classic or with firmware ANDROID TV POISON ATV ????

Comment

hello you say with stock firmware but you say original firmware android classic or with firmware ANDROID TV POISON ATV ????
        Stock firmware means firmware from Beelink, which is a non-ATV rom. 

Comment

AH ok MCTIEW Thats normal then this astuce don 't work because that s for ANDROID TV only

Comment

AH ok MCTIEW Thats normal then this astuce don 't work because that s for ANDROID TV only
            I was waiting for Minixfreak to upload his newest version of the ATV port. I will test again when I am running the ATV port...........

Edit: I installed Minixfreak's ATV port again, but those two files will NOT install, so can't be tested.
            Last edited by clarkss12; 12-10-2019, 16:56.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I was waiting for Minixfreak to upload his newest version of the ATV port. I will test again when I am running the ATV port...........

Edit: I installed Minixfreak's ATV port again, but those two files will NOT install, so can't be tested.
              Won't install or an install error ? Need to grant the file browser application to install from unknown source ....from somewhere in the settings.

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post

Won't install or an install error ? Need to grant the file browser application to install from unknown source ....from somewhere in the settings.
                No, it won't install.... That is a problem with this port, I can't install any external app. I am not trying to install from the browser, but from a networked or local drive....

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

No, it won't install.... That is a problem with this port, I can't install any external app. I am not trying to install from the browser, but from a networked or local drive....
                  Permission to install from unknown source has to be granted on per app basis. The app here refers to the file manager app, not the web browser. 

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post

Permission to install from unknown source has to be granted on per app basis. The app here refers to the file manager app, not the web browser.?
                    I understand, but for whatever reason, this will NOT install external apps. I tried to install aptoide when I previously had the port installed, but same thing.......

Out of all my devices and ports, this is the first time I have run across this issue..........

Comment

Link broken dude, can u upload file again pls?

Comment

Originally posted by lyrazed View Post
                        Link broken dude, can u upload file again pls?
                        Must be retracted by developer. 

Comment

im remaking all my firmwares as my hard drive crashed and lost everything have to start from the begining again be patient everyone

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                            im remaking all my firmwares as my hard drive crashed and lost everything have to start from the begining again be patient everyone
                            Wow, that is awful, sorry to hear that........

Comment

duplicate

Comment

The stock firmware users can try the MANUAL ESN feature in Kodi Netflix plugin. 

Comment

Working...
                                X