Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos X3 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then who added this protocol to Ugoos devices, by default in Android 8.1 and 9 is not sewn in the kernel?

Comment

Originally posted by andyd1970 View Post
      Then who added this protocol to Ugoos devices, by default in Android 8.1 and 9 is not sewn in the kernel?
      Ugoos added it themselves since it's broken by default on all Amlogic Pie devices apart from the Mi Box which Xiaomi also fixed themselves.
      They have years of experience building Android devices and know what they are doing unlike the no name manufacturers that just reship devices with no software support.

Comment

So it is possible to add this protocol to the kernel !! The worst thing is that in Android 7.1.2 and 8 it is stitched and you can easily run Dolby atmos and dts x via hdmi in Kodi application, while from Android 8.1 and 9 they removed it from the kernel !!!

Comment

So it is possible to add this protocol to the kernel !! The worst thing is that in Android 7.1.2 and 8 it is stitched and you can easily run Dolby atmos and dts x via hdmi in Kodi application, while from Android 8.1 and 9 they removed it from the kernel !!!
          I don't think it's just kernel changes, system framework changes too.
          Rockchip devices also fully support IEC61937 since September 2019 but most manufacturers just don't care to update their code since it's easier to ship old devices without typing 2 lines of text to update their firmware/source code to the latest ones from the chipset companies.
          As long as customers keep on buying cheap broken devices, these no name companies won't fix a thing, only when they die out and only a few companies are left that care about their customers and implement regular software updates, will things change.

Comment

So what exactly is the problem, No Passthrough HD Audio in Kodi? Or, No device Decoded Audio straight to TV? Meaning no sound at all for HD Audio codecs...

Recently myself had the problem of no sound, am using soundbar, root problem was because AAC multi-channel was not getting decoded properly, fix was to change some Sound settings in Kodi.
            First in the Settings System>Audio>Audio_Output_Device set to S/PDIF, even if just using an HDMI cable to transmit the Audio and no physical SPDIF cable attached to tvbox.
            Second in the Settings System>Audio>Passthrough_output_device set to HDMI, and select all the Codecs your TV or SoundSystem support, but do not select "Transcoding" if option is available.
            This fixed my problem, but I believe the HD codecs are getting reduced to core format of DD and DTS versus their full HD bandwidth, as long as sound is correct I don't mind.

Comment

Hi sasvlad,
              I have X3 Pro and flash your ATV ROM only ATV, no dualboot, version 0.3.1.

How to change samba server protocol from version 1 to version 2 or 3 ?

Comment

Update: X3 Android TV by Sasvlad v.0.3.2 Dualboot

Comment

Sasvlad is amazing, ROM barely gets released and it get Patched for ATV!!!

I wish this forum had a LIKE button, but oh well, just have to leave Praise in text for this good work!
                  Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 05-04-2020, 01:00. Reason: typo....

Comment

Very easy to say well done, Excellent work, the art of conversation is having a enough problems.
                    Good to see you on board

In this instant gratification world that seems to rely more on Likes and Views as apposed to communication.
                    Must be an Age thing
                    Its not a hard thing to do

Also Hope that users of these Roms from any Devs seen/Found on Freaktab are being supported,
                    Its more the thought that counts than the amount
                    But in saying that More is always better
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Updated: [ROM] Ugoos X2_dce Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.2 SingleBoot and DualBoot

To all:
                      Please consider donating, otherwise the project may stop...
                      Last edited by Sasvlad; 05-09-2020, 12:29.

Comment

Hi sasvlad
                        my x3 pro is on its way, i want to try your singleboot 0.3.2 rom, can u provide step by step instructions after connecting with usb-usb cable to PC.
                        for flashing with burning tool.. do i use system.img inside "X3_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v.0.3.2.7z" or inside "Update_X3_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v.0.3.2.zip" ??
                        also after flash do i run update file from the setting?

also is regular youtube included with smart youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by ministerjee View Post
                          Hi sasvlad
                          my x3 pro is on its way, i want to try your singleboot 0.3.2 rom, can u provide step by step instructions after connecting with usb-usb cable to PC.
                          for flashing with burning tool.. do i use system.img inside "X3_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v.0.3.2.7z" or inside "Update_X3_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v.0.3.2.zip" ??
                          also after flash do i run update file from the setting?

also is regular youtube included with smart youtube?
                          You need only system.img.
                          Look for firmware instructions on the manufacturer’s website:

Comment

Hello, everything I have read now has brought me to buy this box now as well.
                            The version X3_dce ATV of Sasvlad v.0.3.2 SingleBoot and Dualboot is with CoreElec?

Thanks for the info!

(Bing Translate)
                            Last edited by keppi2456; 05-26-2020, 12:41.

Comment

Can share link twrp for ugoos am6plus?

Comment

Hello, my box is now on the way from Italy.

Just wanted to ask if Google language is running?
                                If not bad.
                                If there is a remote control with microphone for voice control and Flying Mouse?
                                ca. 20 Euro?

Thank you

(Bing Translate)
                                Last edited by keppi2456; 05-26-2020, 18:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X