Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos X3 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I have had the Ugoos X3 Plus for a long time.
    I had installed the Rome months ago with usb burning tools.
    Then I went back to normal.
    Wanted to do ATV for my wife again but I tried many times.
    The box is no longer found with USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.7.3.

Have now loaded the Burn_Card_Maker_V2.0.3.
    But I always get an error message, L(1037) Check uboot file after read failed.
    What am I doing wrong?

Or maybe someone can provide me with the bottom files,
    since I try it by hand?
    1. aml_sdc_burn. Uboot
    2. aml_sdc_burn.ini

Maybe someone can help.

Sorry English is Bing Translator

Comment

Installed latest standard rom on Ugoos X3 0.3.9.1 but would like to go back to Sasvlad version but cannot probably because Uggoss has encrypted their firmware. Any way around this or am I now stuck with standard firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by Billv53 View Post
        Installed latest standard rom on Ugoos X3 0.3.9.1 but would like to go back to Sasvlad version but cannot probably because Uggoss has encrypted their firmware. Any way around this or am I now stuck with standard firmware?
        Use the Magisk ATV addon to turn the stock firmware into AndroidTV firmware.
        https://forum.freaktab.com/core/images/icons/icon3.pngUpdate: [ROM] Ugoos AM6 Android TV by Sasvlad 0.3.6 (Dualboot and SingleBoot) Suitable for AM6, AM6 Pro and AM6 PLUS. Dear friends, I present to your attention my new hybrid for ATV lovers. Many thks to UGOOS for sending me the device to play. Why a hybrid? Anyone

Comment

Thanks mo123 that works well

Comment

sasvlad
            im on 0.3.4 dulboot, i see latest one is 0.3.6 , where is the changelog?..any major changes/upgrades in 0.3.6 worth upgrade? and are you planning to release another one? ,

Comment

Originally posted by ministerjee View Post
              sasvlad
              im on 0.3.4 dulboot, i see latest one is 0.3.6 , where is the changelog?..any major changes/upgrades in 0.3.6 worth upgrade? and are you planning to release another one? ,
              Latest ATV is now only paid and linked to your mac address if you follow the sasvlad telegram group.
              I would suggest you just install the latest Ugoos firmware v0.3.8 then ota update and then get v0.4.0
              and use the Magisk ATV addon to turn it into ATV firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Latest ATV is now only paid and linked to your mac address if you follow the sasvlad telegram group.
                I would suggest you just install the latest Ugoos firmware v0.3.8 then ota update and then get v0.4.0
                and use the Magisk ATV addon to turn it into ATV firmware.
                I just enter this thread, as I'm looking for a quality budget box, and from what I can read, Ugoos X3 Pro may fit the picture.

I haven't joined Sasvlad telegram channel yet, so can I ask you some question?

Do you now advise to go with the factory Ugoos firmware, instead of Sasvlad's ROM?

Latest Sasvlad ROM available here is 0.3.6, would the latest official Ugoos firmware be an improvement over that one?

What is the price for Sasvlad's latest ROM, and is it worth the money or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

I just enter this thread, as I'm looking for a quality budget box, and from what I can read, Ugoos X3 Pro may fit the picture.

I haven't joined Sasvlad telegram channel yet, so can I ask you some question?

Do you now advise to go with the factory Ugoos firmware, instead of Sasvlad's ROM?

Latest Sasvlad ROM available here is 0.3.6, would the latest official Ugoos firmware be an improvement over that one?

Of course it's best to use the latest firmware version
                  Here is the changelog from v0.3.6 to v0.4.0
                  You can decide if you want to stay on v0.3.6 or upgrade.

You just install the Magisk ATV module then you also have AndroidTV firmware.
                  There is literally nothing different except preinstalled apps which you can install yourself.
                  If there is an ota update, you just uninstall the Magisk module and do an ota update then install the Magisk ATV module again, no need to flash different firmwares again.

1. Added screenshot mode setting for video (experimental)
                  2. Added experimental video codec fixes as option (playback settings):
                  - improved work of Steam Link video streams with hardware encoding on AMD GPUs
                  - fixed reboots when rewinding or switching IPTV channels frequently
                  3. Added deinterlacing method setting (playback settings). May be useful for fixing color jerking problem on IPTV sports channels
                  4. Fixed rotation of 4k video
                  5. Some improves of system automatic frame rate function
                  6. Removed auto best dolby vision setting. Added new descriptions
                  7. The volume is now automatically set to maximum when enable CEC volume control
                  8. Improves of CEC volume control
                  9. Added PCM channels volume level setting
                  10. Improved audio passthrough support for TVs
                  11. Improved fix of return of hdmi sound parameters after listening to multi-channel PCM audio
                  12. Fixed resetting of setting "pass-through sound for hardware audio decoder" with HDMI hotplug event
                  13. Reworked USB audio settings. Now can choose sound and microphone device
                  14. Added Voice input application setting
                  15. Added USB 3.0 port speed setting
                  16. Added USB accessory mode support
                  17. Added experimental option to fix false double taps (input devices settings)
                  18. Added setting for allowing swipes for showing system bars
                  19. Added volume bar settings (position and color)
                  20. Added HDMI audio mode message window
                  21. Added display mode and sound change message window settings
                  22. Now display mode and sound change message window can be called by double pressing of Menu button
                  23. Display mode and sound change message window disabled by default
                  24. Reworked hardware monitor settings
                  25. Improved some hardware monitor functions
                  26. Added ability show hardware monitor as window (can be hidden/shown by triple pressing of Menu button)
                  27. Added settings for hardware monitor window
                  28. Added new functions to hardware monitor:
                  - HDR mode
                  - HDMI audio mode
                  - uptime
                  29. Removed Fireasy support
                  30. Enabled Ugoos Remote Server by default
                  31. Ugoos Remote Server changes:
                  - added hardware information menu support
                  - added QR-code to download client
                  - added ability to enable/disable
                  - fixed some connection problems
                  32. Removed not brand IR power up keycodes
                  33. Updated Magisk
                  34. Some other system changes

1. Fixed wake on LAN function
                  2. Fixed CoreELEC Ethernet connection problem
                  3. Fixed false double tap for some unstable remote controllers
                  4. Fixed return of hdmi sound parameters after listening to multi-channel PCM audio
                  5. Fixed long freezes of GeForce NOW stream
                  6. Added ability reduce display time of mouse pointer
                  7. Added right mouse button setting
                  8. Moved F2-5 key events to UG1-4 for Remote Control Buttons application. Buttons remap will be required
                  9. Removed calling emoji keyboard by alt buttons
                  10. Fixed root state in status bar with Magisk option
                  11. Added Remote Control Buttons application to settings
                  12. Changed battery level
                  13. Other system changes

1. Separated superuser options SuperSU and Magisk
                  2. Changed the default color theme for Magisk Manager
                  3. Fixed return of hdmi sound parameters after listening to Hi-Fi PCM audio
                  4. Fixes of Ethernet work
                  5. Other changes of system

1. Fixed some CEC issues with awakening
                  2. Fixed CEC bug when TV not turning off if device going to sleep
                  3. Now volume regulator in applications not work when CEC volume control enabled
                  4. Added setting for disabling volume regulator in applications
                  5. Added support of not IEC HD audio passthrough formats
                  6. Fixed some problems of multichannel PCM audio
                  7. Added setting for low resolution PCM audio (32 and 44.1 kHz). Supports only S/PDIF and HDMI
                  8. Fixed resetting surround sound setting after reboot
                  9. Added new ROOT function: Magisk
                  10. Now system automatic frame rate function does not change resolution below 720p
                  11. Added ability send pause and play events when video starts for system automatic frame rate function
                  12. AFR_CALC now works in all players
                  13. AFR_CALC now works even if system automatic frame rate function disabled
                  14. Added setting for showing display mode change message
                  15. Reworked Bluetooth settings
                  16. Disabled by default notification channel warnings
                  17. Fixed text color of some notifications
                  18. Changed color theme of Remote Control Buttons application
                  19. Added Menu button to Remote Control Buttons application
                  20. Added new functions to Remote Control Buttons application:
                  - Turn on/off Ethernet
                  - Start automatic frame rate (AFR_CALC)
                  - Sleep
                  - Reboot device
                  - Reboot device into update mode
                  - Reboot device into recovery mode
                  - Turn off device
                  - Take screenshot
                  21. Horizontal recent apps window:
                  - fixed some crashes
                  - fixed work in split screen mode
                  - loop scroll setting now work correct
                  - reworked deleting applications for mouses
                  22. Fixed crashes of some applications for touchscreens
                  23. Improved Ethernet connection stability

1. Added setting to enable pass-through sound for hardware audio decoder
                  2. Added new keycode AFR_CALC for manual using of automatic frame rate function (for Media Codec only)
                  3. Added setting of choice applications for which automatic frame rate function will work
                  4. Added the ability to use the Gallery app as a video player for all video formats
                  5. Added ability to ignore video for idle timer
                  6. Added indication of work for idle timer
                  7. Added Vulkan support
                  8. Changed color of signal icons on QS panel
                  9. Fixed notification icons color
                  10. Changed theme of settings search window
                  11. Changed background for last power menu item
                  12. Added dark icons of Hardware monitor for light applications
                  13. Fixed screen rotation by 180 degrees when using "middle portrait" mode

Comment

mo123 Thanks you for taking the time for that comprehensive reply.

If I can ask you one more question.

I'm between 4 boxes. Ugoos X3 Pro - Mecool KM1 collective- Mecool KM3 and Mecool KM6 deluxe

Can you please rank them from best to least favourable?

I should add, main use for the boxes is IPTV and free Movie apps. HD Netflix / Youtube or Prime are no requirement

Anyone else is also welcome to post their ratings for these 4 boxes
                    Last edited by Jancales; 03-12-2021, 16:32.

Comment

In my telegram channel, version 0.3.7 is available for free download. The minimum price for version 0.4.0 is 2 Euro.

You can view and join @AtvSasvladDonate right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

In my telegram channel, version 0.3.7 is available for free download. The minimum price for version 0.4.0 is 2 Euro.

https://t.me/AtvSasvladDonate
                        Can an older version of custom ROM still be flashed using burning tool on a box that has already the latest stock encrypted firmware?
                        Last edited by Jancales; 04-14-2021, 06:37.

Comment

Can an older version of custom ROM still be flashed using burning tool on a box that has already the latest stock encrypted firmware?
                          IMPORTANT! STARTING FROM 0.3.9. FIRMWARE VERSION, ALL FIRMWARE WILL USE ENCRYPTION.
                          DOWNGRADE TO PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF FIRMWARES IN OLD ROM FORMAT, WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE

Comment

Has anyone done a temperature check with a stress test on the X3, and can elaborate what the results were?

Comment

No update? The original link address is also invalid.

Comment

anybody have v.0.3.6 SingleBoot and Dualboot firmwire file?
                                links are broken. i didn't found it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X