Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Plex still doesn't play audio but what IV noticed it's all the movies with audio 5.1 output so I played around with sound settings still no luck looked into Plex settings.

Don't no what to try next other than convert all my movies

Comment

Originally posted by Willthare24 View Post
      Hey Plex still doesn't play audio but what IV noticed it's all the movies with audio 5.1 output so I played around with sound settings still no luck looked into Plex settings.

Don't no what to try next other than convert all my movies
      anyone else having this issue ? i only use kodi for movies and plays 7.1 and 5.1 audio fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

anyone else having this issue ? i only use kodi for movies and plays 7.1 and 5.1 audio fine for me
        Dump Plex, and install emby. It plays perfectly on this device. Plex has always been a pain for me, no matter which client I use.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          Plex has its moments for sure its ok on our SONY TV using ATV but boxes have their moments of Nope not gunna work.
          Feel its to do with the way networking and permissions with Plex on these BOXES

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Dump Plex, and install emby. It plays perfectly on this device. Plex has always been a pain for me, no matter which client I use.
        Yea cause i have tons of people teat this device and no one had a issue

Comment

Certain apps written for normal android will ended up having missing menu bar in android TV. This can happen to many apps but if I am required to give an example, it will be Megabox HD apk. When loaded in ATV, the search button is missing.

Is this something can be addressed or worked around ?

Comment

i have a problem, the problem was was also on the poison rom too
            so for example, lets say last thing at night i turn the TV off and go to bed. When i get up next day put the TV on and select the input for the Mini2 box im preented witha black screen. nothing works, nothing wakes it, just blackness. I have to disconnect the power and reboot the device for it to work again and I have to do this EVERY day - very annoying
            any ideas???
            the problem still exists in the new firmware

i just flashed the firmware then left the box on over night. Just put TV on now and checked the android box picture. BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH

Comment

Originally posted by pingutm View Post

the problem still exists in the new firmware

i just flashed the firmware then left the box on over night. Just put TV on now and checked the android box picture. BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH
              Disable cec then ... Im not having issues at all

Comment

Also go to settings and under screen saver then sleep amd change it to never .... U shouod really learn how to use your tv box before flooding posts with non issues

Comment

X96 Air can flash this rom ?

Comment

Can I flash this on Tanix TX3? Didn't see any info about for what Box it is.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Disable cec then ... Im not having issues at all
                      yep cec was the issue. its broken

Comment

working on v3 on all platforms ... figured out some issues hope my new builds will fix this no eta but its coming

Comment

Thank you Minix!

Comment

will release soon V3 just touching up some issues and will release on all platforms s922 s905x3 s905x2

Comment

Looking forward to test it Minix!

Comment

Working...
                              X