Pre-Installed Apps
    -Kodi 18.5
    -Dark Media IPTV (AMAZING IPTV) SIgn up, you wont regret it
    -STB Emulator Pro (For ppl with Other Iptv Services) Your Welcome
    -Google Chrome
    -Xplore File Explorer Pro

IPTV
    Website is https://hustleman.tv/
    When Ordering your service make sure you add recommended By Minixfreak In note section
    3 Service to choose from single and multi connections also
    BEST SERVICES AROUND

I TESTED ALL 3 SERVICES ALL AMAZING, Pick the right one for you along with your budget
    SAVE 5% OFF YOUR ORDERS, CODE IS " MINIXFREAK "

Bugs
    -You Tell Me

Tips
    -Allowing permission to an app will shut down the app but just open it again and you're good to go
    -Get rid of supersu notifications turn off under the supersu settings
    -First boot can be sluggished due to all the apps and google framework updating

Downloads

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Builds Are Uploading
    Last edited by minixfreak; 01-12-2020, 14:36.

Thanks for new release. Im always stuck at download UBOOT with USB Burning tool

Comment

Wirh what version are u using and is erase bootloader and erase flash checked ?

Comment

USB Burning tool 2.1.6 , erase flash-normal erase and erase bootloader also checked. I tried burn image to SD card but it also gave me UBOOT error

Comment

Its working with 2.1.7.3 version, flashed successfully and booted successfully , thanks

Comment

Thanks for the updated firmware. I have done some basic testing, but the "Voice" does not work again. I tested using the stock voice remote and a G30s remote, no luck. I tried both USB ports......
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

is this just the gt mini 2 release ?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                Thanks for the updated firmware. I have done some basic testing, but the "Voice" does not work again. I tested using the stock voice remote and a G30s remote, no luck. I tried both USB ports......
                Ill redo thw whole firmware too fix voice i dunno why it qorka one sec amd not thw next

Comment

This firmware is a start hope u enjoy it besides voice search

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                    This firmware is a start hope u enjoy it besides voice search
                    You always make these boxes work great!!! I am grateful that you are creating these ports.
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Much appreciated for all the effort and hard work Minixfreak!

Comment

Minixfreak so far so good the new rom its fast! but Android TV remote disconnects when you click the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
                          Minixfreak so far so good the new rom its fast! but Android TV remote disconnects when you click the remote.
                          will look into the issue .... i kinda rushed this rom so i could get it out to the fans because of my time ..... i have 6 month old at home and work full time barely enough time to do anything

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

will look into the issue .... i kinda rushed this rom so i could get it out to the fans because of my time ..... i have 6 month old at home and work full time barely enough time to do anything
                            Hahaha, we will see you in about 18 years..........

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Hahaha, we will see you in about 18 years..........
                              lol im working on the firmware for about an hour lets see what i can do for everyone hoping by sunday i have it up and running

Comment

Working...
                              X