Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy with the rom, lightning fast, perfect design, pure Android, Tivimate flies, thank you again!!

Comment

i have a problem, the problem was was also on the poison rom too

so for example, lets say last thing at night i turn the TV off and go to bed. When i get up next day put the TV on and select the input for the Mini2 box im preented witha black screen. nothing works, nothing wakes it, just blackness. I have to disconnect the power and reboot the device for it to work again and I have to do this EVERY day - very annoying

any ideas???

Comment

Originally posted by pingutm View Post
        i have a problem, the problem was was also on the poison rom too

so for example, lets say last thing at night i turn the TV off and go to bed. When i get up next day put the TV on and select the input for the Mini2 box im preented witha black screen. nothing works, nothing wakes it, just blackness. I have to disconnect the power and reboot the device for it to work again and I have to do this EVERY day - very annoying

any ideas???
        Im working on a new firmware

Comment

i updated firmware ... first boot is sluggish but after google services and all updates it runs amazing and voice search works too enjoy everyone link is in first post

Comment

Thank you Minix, ready to flash it!

Comment

Thank you Minix, you fixed Android TV remote!!
              So far so good the new build!

Comment

Outstanding, "voice" is working perfectly now. I only got some of my apps installed, I am now watching the Army/Navy football game.

Thank you again!!!
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                  Outstanding, "voice" is working perfectly now. I only got some of my apps installed, I am now watching the Army/Navy football game.

Thank you again!!!
                  np glad i could get s905x3 going i think im the only one working on gt mini2...... if any other companies send me boxes i would make firmware for those boxes as well but beelink seems to be doing great and sending boxes to promote

Comment

Nice work it works better than last Plex works fine now ?

There's a few apps that won't work like Netflix and itv not sure that's the ROM or not IV never had android TV

????cheers for your amazing work ?

Comment

This firmware is absolutely perfect for my usage. Thank you very much.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Thank you again!!!
                        My son is a West point grad.

Comment

• RISCy Dude
                          RISCy Dude commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good to see. Army had it the last 3 years. Navy was due. Give my thanks to your son for his service.

Plex has stopped working now I get a picture with no sound. Is there anyway I can have the mobile version and not the TV version because that way I can use an external player which worked on the stock ROM ..

Comment

i dont do normal android im androidtv developer ..... do a restart and try again

Comment

Any chance of having chromecast server working on this ROM ? Or it is just a matter of certification which the box did not go through, and as such will never able to work ?

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post
                              Any chance of having chromecast server working on this ROM ? Or it is just a matter of certification which the box did not go through, and as such will never able to work ?
                              its certification issue ... only google can certify frmware so far no one has broke the code yet lol ....

Comment

Working...
                              X