This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by override999 View Post
    Well, we tried))) Anyway, I think Your firmware is the best for Tanix TX5 Max!
    Thks

Comment

superceleron do you think, your rom is good for the new X99 MAX Plus Amlogic S905x3

X99 MAX Plus Amlogic S905x3 Android 9.0 8K Video Decode TV Box 4GB/64GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi Bluetooth 1000Mbps LAN USB3.0 https://img.gkbcdn.com/s3/d/201912/geekbuying-X99-MAX--Amlogic-S905x3-TV-Box-4GB-32GB-8K-Decode-839866-.jpg Highlights as found Amlogic S905X3 Amlogic S905X3 applies quad-core Cortex-A55 processors, which is

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
        superceleron do you think, your rom is good for the new X99 MAX Plus Amlogic S905x3
        I really do not know mate
        i do not get boxes to try like before i only get it from time to time from beelink or khadas that are still the only ones that still send me something.

Comment

Curious, has anyone tried to run AnTuTu Benchmark (any version) using this” Very Cool” firmware on a beelink g1 mini or mini2? It won’t run on either one of these boxes here. Locks up at 70% of the CPU test. Of course, the ability to run this app is not important. Just wondering…Not complaining or bitching., well aware of what I paid for this! lol Thank you SC.

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post
            Curious, has anyone tried to run AnTuTu Benchmark (any version) using this” Very Cool” firmware on a beelink g1 mini or mini2? It won’t run on either one of these boxes here. Locks up at 70% of the CPU test. Of course, the ability to run this app is not important. Just wondering…Not complaining or bitching., well aware of what I paid for this! lol Thank you SC.
            Yes Antutu is a bit of a hit and miss, in mines it finished sometimes others.. dont, so who knows!

Comment

anyway i totally forgot i did a v2.0 a few days a go LOL.... i will post when i can!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200227-120717.png
Views:	448
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	798769
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes Antutu is a bit of a hit and miss, in mines it finished sometimes others.. dont, so who knows!
                Thanks SC

Comment

Updated first post with v2.0 enjoy!

Comment

Updated first post with v2.0 enjoy!
                    Very cool. Thank you.

Comment

After installing this software on my x96max 4 32 device, it does not recognize the pc. usbburning tools does not recognize. Please help me. I cannot install new software.

Comment

Originally posted by neon640 View Post
                        After installing this software on my x96max 4 32 device, it does not recognize the pc. usbburning tools does not recognize. Please help me. I cannot install new software.
                        Use Burncard Maker. 2.02
                        Last edited by kenduvernay; 02-28-2020, 23:28.

Comment

.... what version did you install? the USER or USERDEBUG? Does the box boot(it should since i have a x96Max and boots just fine)?

Comment

.... what version did you install? the USER or USERDEBUG? Does the box boot(it should since i have a x96Max and boots just fine)?
                            Debug.

Comment

Debug.
                              And the box booted correct?
                              if yes, then install terminal emulator and connect the usb cable to the usb port, and then execute terminal emulator and on it type (without the "") :
                              "su" -> enter
                              "reboot update" -> enter
                              And voila...
                              This is the last time i will explain this!

Comment

did anyone run on the H96 MAX X2 if yes how please help ...

Comment

Working...
                                X