Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Superceleon: Enjoying this firmware very much on both a G1 minni and a minni 2, Smoth, silkey and solid with terific boot times. It's very cool to be able to backup one and restore to the other. Use to have to have identical boxes to do the same haha.. Thank you very much! EDIT: These boxes don't run like this with Beelinks firmware.
    Last edited by kenduvernay; 03-06-2020, 20:48.

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post
      @Superceleon: Enjoying this firmware very much on both a G1 minni and a minni 2, Smoth, silkey and solid with terific boot times. It's very cool to be able to backup one and restore to the other. Use to have to have identical boxes to do the same haha.. Thank you very much! EDIT: These boxes don't run like this with Beelinks firmware.
      you welcome

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        Updated first post with v2.0 enjoy!
        7z archive is corrupted - error during unpacking

Comment

Originally posted by override999 View Post

They extract fine here.

Comment

7z archive is corrupted...
            Update your file archiver 7-Zip, WinRAR, WinZip ...or whatever tool are you use.

Comment

yes update your unpack tool, also i do add MD5 for a reason!

Comment

Sorry, the problem really was in the archiver xD

I want to upgrade v1 to v2
                If I uncheck Erase Flash in UBT, will the installed applications not be deleted? Or is it better to backup/restore apps via Titanium Backup?

Comment

Hi guys, unfortunately I can't install it on T95 MAX+, this error appear..

[0x10303004]Romcode/Switch status/Identify/Error result amlogic

Comment

Originally posted by FlashMau5 View Post

Most likely due to different Ram Timings and/or DTB/Bootloader files. This firmware works best for devices with DDR4

Comment

Originally posted by FlashMau5 View Post

Check my port of SC2 rom for T95Max+ at: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...672#post799672
                      It is ATV version though.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                        Most likely due to different Ram Timings and/or DTB/Bootloader files. This firmware works best for devices with DDR4
                        Originally posted by drsam007 View Post
                        Check my port of SC2 rom for T95Max+ at: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...672#post799672
                        Thank you guys for fast answer, drsam007 do you have an user build non debug, i want normal ATV without other stuff like root, twrp ecc..

Comment

Originally posted by drsam007 View Post

However drsam007 I just installed your userdebug version and it works, waiting for your response about user version, thank you!
                          Last edited by FlashMau5; 04-09-2020, 12:57.

Comment

superceleron hello,
                            Seeing that CoreELEC just added support for S905y2 in their latest release 9.2.2, question for you... how hard would it be to include S905y2 Android support to this custom S905x2/S905x3 ROM ???
                            A simple uboot edit?
                            Or you'd need a couple days reworking the Bootloader+Kernel?
                            Or not possible?

Got a A95X_Plus collecting dust, just wondering...

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                              superceleron hello,
                              Seeing that CoreELEC just added support for S905y2 in their latest release 9.2.2, question for you... how hard would it be to include S905y2 Android support to this custom S905x2/S905x3 ROM ???
                              A simple uboot edit?
                              Or you'd need a couple days reworking the Bootloader+Kernel?
                              Or not possible?

Got a A95X_Plus collecting dust, just wondering...
                              Well the integration to the sdk is not that hard, but it needs a few days to do so (something i do not have right now).
                              Since it needs a uboot work and some small kernel work, and of course some internal work (services etc), device tree is one of the worst ones to do...
                              It's a job for 1 week min. if you work on it 2h a day...

Comment

Hmm, ok never minded then.... was just dreaming about how nice an all-in-one ROM would be for the S905? chipset.

You got any insider info on the release time table for the S905X4 SoC ?

Comment

Working...
                                X