This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    Hmm, ok never minded then.... was just dreaming about how nice an all-in-one ROM would be for the S905? chipset.

You got any insider info on the release time table for the S905X4 SoC ?
    Well i planned on doing it, but since i only have 1 s905y2 i ditch it, since i like to test my roms in more that one device(brand).. and really, now i do not have the time to do it.
    Sorry no word on s905x4

Comment

Hardkernel has not made public the info, but a FCC device registration filing was reported by user in CoreELEC forum, I suspect it will be one of the first SBC with S905X4 and same RaspberryPi form factor as their old Odroid-C2 board.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
        Hardkernel has not made public the info, but a FCC device registration filing was reported by user in CoreELEC forum, I suspect it will be one of the first SBC with S905X4 and same RaspberryPi form factor as their old Odroid-C2 board.
        it's very possible, but i still don't see any entry in the Aml Android 10 sdk.

Comment

Inslaei no KM9 Pro Classic e matou a box, não acende mais nada!

Comment

Killed box km9 with no short on the lights

Comment

Originally posted by Azariahu View Post
              Killed box km9 with no short on the lights
              Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

Comment

Has anyone got this working on H96 Max X3 s905x3?

Comment

Deleted my post because I said another rom namely slim box is better than this, how pathetic

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What does What you mention have to do with this thread.

Show some respect 51 post and you are expect......Please

Pretty easy to change a DBT and UBOOT etc, then use someone else work

Originally posted by mick154 View Post
                  Deleted my post because I said another rom namely slim box is better than this, how pathetic
                  1º slim box rom is ugoos work, but i really do not care since is not my problem...
                  2º i do not mind ppl saying to other ppl to try other roms in my threads, i also do it from time to time.
                  3º But you disrespect me saying in my own thread that my rom "sucks"... ye in small words is what you said!

Now this is your 1º warning.
                  Last edited by superceleron; 07-08-2020, 13:03.

Comment

I never respected you in the first place you ****

Comment

• trebor
                      trebor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      have a month in the cool of bin, buddy

Can someone please confirm if this rom is fully functional on A95X F3 ?

Comment

Hi - anyone tried this on an X96 Max Plus - Any advice appreciated. I think its DDR3 only - bought it as it has 1GB LAN unlike many other 905x3 boxes. I would prefer not to brick it staight away - maybe later after trying it out .

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
                        Can someone please confirm if this rom is fully functional on A95X F3 ?
                        Just tried installing the debug version on an A95x f3 air. Failed on 1% download DDR error using burning tool 2.2. Tied using SD card with burn maker. No joy - starts thyen drops out. . Hasnt erased anything - boots up with the currently installed stock. Just cant seem to instal this firmware - any ideas?

SC answered on ATV thread that its probably incompatible DDR3 memory so I am stuck with stock. Not so bad at least it isnt bricked.
                        Last edited by sesdave; 08-05-2020, 07:28.

Comment

I bought this box, I can't get coreelac to install so hoping new bootloader and Ron will sort it, and allow core elac.
                          will this rpm work on this box?

Comment

Mine is 4gb ram, 64gb storage

Comment

Working...
                            X