X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post

Thank you SC. I've installed on the Mini2 and it boots fine. I'm trying to change the Launcher But the "Droid Settings" doesn't take me to where I can set default apps. What am I missing?
    This is the Android TV build you cant change the launcher of it, for that you need to flash the "Normal" build.

Leave a comment:

• kenduvernay
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes it does work just fine in mini2.... actually it was tested in a mini2 :P
    And the s905x2 and x3 are basically the same cpu, the difference is the x3 as a NPU and x2 does not.. so all i have to do is code the uboot the distinguish between the 2 and made it load the proper DT.
    Thank you SC. I've installed on the Mini2 and it boots fine. I'm trying to change the Launcher But the "Droid Settings" doesn't take me to where I can set default apps. What am I missing?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post
    Has anyone tried this on Beelink G1 minni2 (s905X3)? I really don't understand how this rom can work on both -S905x2-S905x3 boxes. I don't need to unstand, .just not wanting to waste the time. It does work great on one of my G1-mini (s905X2) boxes Thanks for any replies.
    Yes it does work just fine in mini2.... actually it was tested in a mini2 :P
    And the s905x2 and x3 are basically the same cpu, the difference is the x3 as a NPU and x2 does not.. so all i have to do is code the uboot the distinguish between the 2 and make it load the proper DT.
    Last edited by superceleron; 02-19-2020, 09:09.

Leave a comment:

• kenduvernay
    replied
    Has anyone tried this on Beelink G1 minni2 (s905X3)? I really don't understand how this rom can work on both -S905x2-S905x3 boxes. I don't need to unstand, .just not wanting to waste the time. It does work great on one of my G1-mini (s905X2) boxes Thanks for any replies.
    Last edited by kenduvernay; 02-19-2020, 05:25.

Leave a comment:

• horstepipe
    replied
    ah pity, thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by horstepipe View Post
    Hello
    just tried to flash a X96 Max Plus, but USB Burning Tool (v2.2.0) stopped at 3% with

[0x10303004]Romcode/Switch status/Identify/Error result

I'm quite new at troubleshooting these boxes, can I provide anything to get this fixed?

Best regards
    Forget is not compatible with that box, it means it can't find a DDR4 combination that is compatible with the ram used in that box or can't find a compatible DT with that box.
    Is one of the two!

Leave a comment:

• horstepipe
    replied
    Hello
    just tried to flash a X96 Max Plus, but USB Burning Tool (v2.2.0) stopped at 3% with

[0x10303004]Romcode/Switch status/Identify/Error result

I'm quite new at troubleshooting these boxes, can I provide anything to get this fixed?

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by raptur3d View Post
    i tried with T95Q and i find it a bit slow, unlike your previous build. i reverted back to your previous build.
    my oem remote with mic still not working with voice control in this build.
    i tried to merge some remote.tab found in vendor using other GT1 roms that worked well with my remote, but only the voice having issue in this rom.
    is there other file or config that i can change in your build to make my voice remote work?
    well i think i found the issue of voice not working in oem remotes, i will do a newer build when i can!

Leave a comment:

• raptur3d
    replied
    i tried with T95Q and i find it a bit slow, unlike your previous build. i reverted back to your previous build.
    my oem remote with mic still not working with voice control in this build.
    i tried to merge some remote.tab found in vendor using other GT1 roms that worked well with my remote, but only the voice having issue in this rom.
    is there other file or config that i can change in your build to make my voice remote work?

Leave a comment:

• napalmd
    replied
    Originally posted by blust0ne View Post

The board has dual design layout , BGA and TSOP. the pattern line may be shared.

check tsop48 pin map , http://www.onfi.org/-/media/client/o...gold.pdf?la=en
    I finally did it! thank you.
    After reading both datasheets, and you my low knowledge on the subject, I figured that DAT0 must be the pin 29 IO0 or DQ0, so I shorted it on boot and then it booted from the sd card and flashed the correct rom.
    So here is if anyone else needs it.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	dat0.JPG Views:	0 Size:	138.7 KB ID:	796549

Leave a comment:

• blust0ne
    replied
    Originally posted by napalmd View Post

putty log is the same with or without shorting pins, so I can't boot from sdcard...
    the chip is labelled KLMBG2JENB-B041, I found the datasheet but the pins are on the bottom, and there are no way to see what are those on the side of the chip... https://datasheetspdf.com/parts/KLMB...pdf?id=1267094

The board has dual design layout , BGA and TSOP. the pattern line may be shared.

check tsop48 pin map , http://www.onfi.org/-/media/client/o...gold.pdf?la=en

Leave a comment:

• SemNizzle
    replied
    Great work, love this firmware. Only one Question. Why this firmware use only 2gb of Ram instead of 4gb on my GT1 mini.

Leave a comment:

• napalmd
    replied
    Originally posted by blust0ne View Post
    try the jumper first and then other point near the eMMC.

I found the location between s905x and eMMC.

You need the plug with power on switch.

first , short the point with pinset.

power-on and then quickly release the short point ( a few milisecond is enough )

check putty log shows :

G12A:BL:0253b8:61aa2d;FEAT:E0F83180:2000;POC:F;RCY :0;EMMC:0;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1F;READ:0;CHK:1 F;SD?:0;SD:0;READ:0;0.0
    bl2_stage_init 0x01
    bl2_stage_init 0x81
    hw id: 0x0001 - pwm id 0x00
    bl2_stage_init 0xc0
    bl2_stage_init 0x02

no sdio debug board detected

==> and then the cpu loads the bootloader from microsd or usb, not eMMC(has bad bootloader).
    putty log is the same with or without shorting pins, so I can't boot from sdcard...
    the chip is labelled KLMBG2JENB-B041, I found the datasheet but the pins are on the bottom, and there are no way to see what are those on the side of the chip... https://datasheetspdf.com/parts/KLMB...pdf?id=1267094
    Last edited by napalmd; 01-27-2020, 19:11. Reason: correct model chip

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by evlo View Post

x96 max plus s905x3

I read this thread and understand it should work, but can someone please verify it? I think this box is quite popular, so there is a chance someone alrady tried it
    It should work just fine, but you will lose the front display and reset button!

Leave a comment:

• evlo
    replied
    Originally posted by sanfred View Post
    Work in a x96 max plus s905x3?
    x96 max plus s905x3

I read this thread and understand it should work, but can someone please verify it? I think this box is quite popular, so there is a chance someone alrady tried it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X