Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folks, will this rom work with A95X F3 Slim ? . Its a Amlogic S905X3 device.

Have anyone tried it already ? . Is there a way to backup the current rom if something goes wrong ?

Comment

Originally posted by yakaaithiri View Post

Have anyone tried it already ? . Is there a way to backup the current rom if something goes wrong ?
      TWRP_3.2.2_Android_9.0.zip Download and copy to external sdcard or usb drive. Boot into recovery and apply update (This will not overwrite stock recovery). You will be able to do a backup but you should have a stock firmware available so you can burn to sdcard in case thigs go really bad!

Comment

I have taken the backup . Is there TWRP backup or TWRP flashable zip available for ATV ? Can someone please share if so ?

Comment

Originally posted by yakaaithiri View Post

Try it but only DEBUG version because you will be able to open terminal and reboot to recovery to flash stock rom.

Comment

Originally posted by majkool View Post

Try it but only DEBUG version because you will be able to open terminal and reboot to recovery to flash stock rom.
            Sure . i am gonna try the debug version only . waiting for my Micro usb A to A cable to be delivered.

Is there a way to flash ATV via TWRP ? any zip or backup file please share.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturehh.PNG
Views:	1030
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	800218

On TX3 S905X3 error on uboot??
              4/32gb

Comment

Hi, i have v1.0 installed on my x96 max and it's been good. Want to upgrade to the v2 but can this be done in the update app on the rom? I want to update to v2

Comment

al4life - YES you can update, but you have to use Amlogic USB Burning Tool, can not update from inside running Android or any Android App.

Comment

RiCkLaR_atvX okay. So that would mean I'd lose data?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

if you are on userdebug build just do a backup of the data partition in TWRP and then after the flash restore it.

Comment

Good evening!
                          I need help.
                          I have the error (0x10103003).
                          USB cable A-A is working.
                          I have tried other ROMs but the error persists.
                          Can anyone help me with this problem?
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

superceleron I did restore a backup of the data partition after updating. Only thing I had to do was restore a backup of kodi which was no problem. I did notice that auto frame switch wasn't working right though. In the AFRD app under status for display refresh rate is modified to match movie it says no and I can't enable it with my mouse pad .

Comment

Originally posted by al4life View Post
                              superceleron I did restore a backup of the data partition after updating. Only thing I had to do was restore a backup of kodi which was no problem. I did notice that auto frame switch wasn't working right though. In the AFRD app under status for display refresh rate is modified to match movie it says no and I can't enable it with my mouse pad .
                              If you are not watching a movie inside the AFRd app it will always say NO. The apps UI is just to adjust a fix set of parameters.

The Frame Rate doesn't change until a movie is playing and you will see a small "Toast Toggle" pop-up notification (at bottom of the screen) showing what the video frame rate was changed too according to the video metadata.

Comment

Yeah. I noticed that was the case with v1. But after installing v2 and restoring data from a backup from TWRP, for what ever reason the frame rate doesn't change like it used to

Comment

Working...
                                X