Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope these firmware fixes can be applied to the Khadas Vim3L firmwares next update

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Hope these firmware fixes can be applied to the Khadas Vim3L firmwares next update
      No mate it won't happen in khadas boxes unfortunately.
      It needs at least widevine L1 keys burn in the boxes

Comment

Originally posted by drsam007 View Post
        I have upload SC2 rom (userdebug version) for T95 Max+ here:

https://mega.nz/#!zJVRVIpb!sed1AAXR4...cN5_A4tyHG9OlA
        hi ,

can you post detailed steps on how to booted ATV on T95 Max+ . I am trying to port the same to A95 F3 slim it also has Amlogic s905 X3 .
        thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by yakaaithiri View Post
          hi ,
          can you post detailed steps on how to booted ATV on T95 Max+ . I am trying to port the same to A95 F3 slim it also has Amlogic s905 X3 .
          thanks in advance
          Please use the SEARCH function of this form, there have been a few detailed posts already describing what you are asking, and yes they may have been for a different device, chipset, and older versions of android but the general idea and usage is the same. The easy explanation is you take firmware, unpack it, get the Zip update from GAPPS for AndroidTV and insert the parts in the proper location. The GAPPS zip install scripts has all the information on what goes where and what needs to be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by dartyard View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturehh.PNG
Views:	1030
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	800218

On TX3 S905X3 error on uboot??
            4/32gb
            anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by dartyard View Post

anyone???
              That means the DDR memory used in that box is not compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by yakaaithiri View Post

hi ,

thanks in advance
                Check discussion in that post. You can read through all my comments.

Comment

Are there any plans to add some kernel modules to enable gamepads?
                  It seems like joydev.ko at the very least should be helpful.

Also, has anyone had any luck running Magisk with this ROM?

Comment

Thanks for work

But not compatible with Tanix TX3, Bqeel Y8 Pro and NinkBox N8 Plus
                    Last edited by DonCo106; 04-17-2020, 14:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Atavistic Puma View Post
                      Are there any plans to add some kernel modules to enable gamepads?
                      It seems like joydev.ko at the very least should be helpful.

Also, has anyone had any luck running Magisk with this ROM?
                      more? damn there is toon of gamepad modules(if not all, i can't remember now) in this kernel... for real.

Originally posted by DonCo106 View Post
                      Thanks for work

But not compatible with Tanix TX3, Bqeel Y8 Pro and NinkBox N8 Plus
                      thks for the info

Comment

When will you be posting this update with the Netflix in 4K??
                        Also, could you add the drives for the G30S remote.....
                        thanks.
                        Last edited by superceleron; 04-22-2020, 19:32. Reason: Removed Quotes
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

When will you be posting this update with the Netflix in 4K??
                          Also, could you add the drives for the G30S remote.....
                          thanks.
                          Well i'm not, i do not know how legal this is... and i think this was a mistake posting it here, and im going to delete all of it.
                          And i do not want problems, i have many problems already i do not need more.
                          About the remote, when i get a G30S remote i will add the support.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well i'm not, i do not know how legal this is... and i think this was a mistake posting it here, and im going to delete all of it.
                            Ok, understood........

Thanks for all that you do........
                            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

hello
                              this rom will work on the h9 x3 box?

this is the box

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Hello superceleron,
                                Will this rom work in Pendoo x10 Plus?

Comment

Working...
                                X