Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sometimes get a black screen when I try to exit certain apps. What gives? Everything works fine.

Comment

For s905x2 , s905x3 Android 10.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
        I sometimes get a black screen when I try to exit certain apps. What gives? Everything works fine.
        Hmm weird, anyone else as the same issue?

Originally posted by sagert View Post
        For s905x2 , s905x3 Android 10.

http://openlinux.amlogic.com/Android/Mbox
        yes i know that for quite some time since i have access to the sdk, i just cant use it for any public work!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Hmm weird, anyone else as the same issue?
          I use STBemu and Kodi. If i leave kodi on for 4 hours, and then exit the app, the main OS will not load. Otherwise, if i use STB EMU for several hours, i can see the main OS. Not too sure what the problem is but the only way to fix this is reset the device. that's all.

Comment

kodi... ye kodi does that, i use a force close addon to kill kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              kodi... ye kodi does that, i use a force close addon to kill kodi.
              is this the link? https://github.com/Based-Skid/plugin.close.kodi

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
                Yes, i think its something about the latest Google Play Services, i have to unplug the usb receiver of my remote control and replug to the interface to appear again.

Comment

Looking forward to Android 10 Superceleron rom!

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post

Yes, i think its something about the latest Google Play Services, i have to unplug the usb receiver of my remote control and replug to the interface to appear again.
                    Okay. i will keep this in mind. I can't really test this but i do have a usb wireless remote controller plugged in.

what i am doing now is that i am using the force kodi close addon - https://github.com/Based-Skid/plugin.close.kodi - it seems to do the trick but i need to test it further.

Comment

hi is there anyone run this rom beelink gt mini a?

Comment

Originally posted by Agronur View Post
                        hi is there anyone run this rom beelink gt mini a?
                        Yes me, and running flawless!

Comment

I have two problems on user version.
                          1. main screen resolution is a bit low. icons are big. can we change main screen resolution to see more channels?
                          2. i dont have external storage write access. i cant write or delete a file.

optional problem: cant install dolphin emulator.

Comment

Originally posted by Agronur View Post
                            I have two problems on user version.
                            1. main screen resolution is a bit low. icons are big. can we change main screen resolution to see more channels?
                            2. i dont have external storage write access. i cant write or delete a file.

optional problem: cant install dolphin emulator.
                            1º is to be like that, is mimic 100% AndroidTV
                            2º user build is more restrictive, but i do think i added support to write external storage.. it should pop up a small window asking you for permission, not sure now i do not touch in android 9 in 1 month +/- lol.

Comment

This is great work superceleron thanks for all your help with custom roms

I'm going to be receiving a T95 MAX+ which contains Amlogic S905X3, ARM G31 MP2 (Mali-T720MP2), 4GB DDR3 and 32GB Flash.

Can you confirm this works for this setup? if not can you make it work? I will try it of course soon as it arrives but would like a heads up if someone has tried it already (save me half hour or so putting it all back via UART)

Thanks in advance, might try cooking something myself eventually if i can get a custom rom to start with.

Comment

Apologies, should have searched first (although its deep within the tutorials section) (NOT TRIED YET BUT PROMISING)

Originally posted by drsam007 View Post
                                I have ported SC2 ROM (userdebug version based on ATV) to T95 Max+. You can download it from:

https://mega.nz/#!zJVRVIpb!sed1AAXR4...cN5_A4tyHG9OlA

I have flashed it to my box using AMLogic USB Burning Tool 2.1.9, and I don't see any issues, but I am not responsible if it bricks your device.

Comment

Working...
                                X